GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"summertime"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/09/05 at 19:19
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
this summer: good or bad for everyone?
Fri 02/09/05 at 00:05
Regular
Has been alright, not been away or anything but I'm not big on holidays anyway, not with the rents. Just been a big wait at the end of the day, looking forward to uni and organising everything. Been to some good parties and had some great nights out however so I suppose it's been good on the whole, long though, very long.
Thu 01/09/05 at 23:50
Regular
"you've got a beard"
hardly any work which was crap,
car crash.. which was crap
managed to get to the gym a bit - good
did a load of animation work so i'm ready for this year - very good.
Thu 01/09/05 at 23:39
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah mine seems to have gone really fast...probably because i have been busyer than other years though. Other years i used to sit at home all holiday but this year i have been out and met loads of mates over the holidays so time goes quicker when your having fun.
Thu 01/09/05 at 23:23
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Mine was good enough. I've had quite a few decent days and the weather was generally quite good here.

It's gone ridiculously fast though. It seems like only yesterday I was sitting around thinking "I won't do anything today, I've got two and a half months to do stuff". The longest summer holiday I've ever had and it feels like it took the shortest amount of time. I'm going to miss being a waster when I have to drag my ass out of bed on Monday morning at some godforsaken time.
Thu 01/09/05 at 20:42
Regular
Mine was alright, but the weather sucked here
Thu 01/09/05 at 19:33
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Better dead than red.
Thu 01/09/05 at 19:26
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Bit boring really...so many times i have thought..."im bored...what shall i do"

No doubt when im back at school i will have too many things to do and not enough time to do them!
Thu 01/09/05 at 19:25
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Pretty decent. Not had too many nights not sleeping because of the heat.
Thu 01/09/05 at 19:25
Regular
I enjoyed my holiday to Tenerife but overall it was a little "bland", with bad weather and general boredom

Roll on Christmas
Thu 01/09/05 at 19:20
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Had its moments.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.