GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony PSP vs NDS and GBA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/10/04 at 17:05
Regular
"The Expert"
Sony Leads on first place because it's the greatest hand-held console with the memory card features and other software and the games for the sony psp:
-
Death by degrees
Enthusia
Garfield
Ico 2
Jackie Chan adventures
Kessen 3
Killer 7
Lego Star Wars
Monster Hunt
Rumble Roses
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
Tekken 5
The Godfather
The Movies
The Warriors
Time Splitters: Future Perfect
Ultimate Spider-man

About Gba tried they're best now they have Nintendo DS Featuring The Nintendo confirmed, They will create 20 official nintendo games and sony wont give now nds a chance to steal they're greatest games.

Sony PSP will be around £200
Nintendo DS will be around £130

Battery File Sony PSP - 4 - 10 Hours
Battery File Nintendo DS - 10 Hours

Sony PSP Movie time to watch - 7 Hours
Nintendo won't feature dvd.

I made this topic to, Sony PS1 & PS2 Forum and, Nintendo - GC, GB, GBA & 64' Forum.
Sun 17/10/04 at 11:21
Regular
"Once isn't enough!"
Both are interesting handhelds, breaking new ground in their respective arenas:

DS has the dual screen with one touch sensitive. This is a great feature because it means that the main screen no longer needs to be clogged up with HUD information. Plus, the plethora of innovative ideas that the design brings with it.

PSP has (polygon-for-polygon) more power than the PS2. What this basically means is the same sort of games you play on your PS2 now, but in the palm of your hand.

I have to admit that depsite owning a GBA SP and hardly ever playing it, I am swaying towards the Nintendo camp on this one. But, in todays gaming era where graphics seem to be everything, who knows...I'll probably end up getting both anyway!! lol
Thu 14/10/04 at 21:40
Regular
The DS has N64 graphics everyone knows that.

Ridge Racer DS introduces gamers to a totally new way of playing racing games by using a touch screen steering wheel.

Whilst the PSP just gets a prettier version.

You choose, a new way to play Ridge Racer or Ridge Racer with nice graphics.

Note: Your decision will show me, you, the world what sorta gamer you truly are.

Oh all the games he has listed aren't even due out for the PSP.
Thu 14/10/04 at 11:20
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Nobody here compared the pics of DS Ridge Racer with PSP Ridge Racer then? OMFG, the DS can hopefully do better than that.
Thu 14/10/04 at 00:43
Regular
"thursdayton!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I can think of a quicker way to sum up your views, Bess.

Here here.
Wed 13/10/04 at 22:57
"period drama"
I can think of a quicker way to sum up your views, Bess.
Wed 13/10/04 at 21:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
So you want me to lie just because of the forum I'm posting in?
Wed 13/10/04 at 21:04
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
AfroJoe wrote:
> DS PSP
>
> End.

I hereby forbid you to post such a thing in the PS2/1 forums.
Which sums up my views.
Wed 13/10/04 at 20:03
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Amen.
Wed 13/10/04 at 20:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
DS > PSP

End.
Wed 13/10/04 at 19:43
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Yes, that is amusing. Hope it'll be able to work out where the hole is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.