GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A week in the life of Paul Ross (Shiznit)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/08/05 at 18:53
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/index.php[/URL]

Ever wondered how the other half live? What seven days in the company of one of the UK's most astute movie reviewers would be like? As luck would have it, TheShiznit.co.uk has pulled the exclusive to end all exclusives and has roped in News of the World reporter Paul Ross to share with us the rollercoaster that is his life.

More from Paul next week!
Thu 01/09/05 at 16:14
Regular
Woah, nice, liking the new design.
Thu 01/09/05 at 16:12
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
It's on the list for monkey to do, it's starting to bug me now too. There's a few other features in the pipeline, you can get a sneak preview (aren't you lucky) of the new look by checking out http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/index2.php but nothing works yet. And there's no search on that either, but that's how it'll look.

Hmm, 387 and counting...
Thu 01/09/05 at 16:08
Regular
Snuggly, you could do with a 'search' feature on the site, It'd be useful now that the site is growing exponentially, makes it easier to find reviews etc.
Thu 01/09/05 at 16:06
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Hmm, something's going on, I've had 370 unique users visit already today...
Thu 01/09/05 at 13:33
Regular
I think I have to agree, this is perhaps one of the weaker articles on there.

Perhaps I just didn't "get" it though...
Thu 01/09/05 at 13:16
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i like how he references loads of low-list celebrities, it reads like an Alan Partridge speech in places.

also, jane goldmans breasts are in no way too big.
she's hot.
Thu 01/09/05 at 08:54
Regular
"not dead"
It's lacking in his catchphrases "a roller-coaster ride of a movie" and "the best action movie of the year so far".

It still had its moments though.

By the way, Paul Ross is married. Why do I know that?
Thu 01/09/05 at 08:43
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Feedback is feedback - what in particular don't you like? Feel free
> to join in, everyone!

Just the humor to be honest. It didn't even raise a wry smile. *Shrug* as I've mentioned, I like my humor far more confrontational and abrasive.

I'm glad you're not having a hissy fit over my comments btw; I think you would rather have feedback than someone simply keeping quiet about it.
Thu 01/09/05 at 08:35
Regular
"lets go back"
JFH wrote:
> Hasn't Paul Ross left the News of the World? I'm pretty sure he
> doesn't write for them anymore.

Correct. He hasnt written for them for a while now.
Wed 31/08/05 at 23:57
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Feedback is feedback - what in particular don't you like? Feel free
> to join in, everyone!

Lets have a little less of the "Why I hate..." and "Why I love...", they're not very interesting and I don't usually bother with them. "Cinemassholes" makes for a far more entertaining read.

Really, you should cut back on the articles in general and focus more on the reviews as they're always of a much better standard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.