GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your favourite WWF moment"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/01 at 21:44
Regular
Ok to get this place back to talking WWF everyone tell me your favourite WWF moment mine has to be either Mick Foley being thrown off the top of the hell in the cell or when he was pedigreed on those pins at the Royal Rumble 2000 that was BRUTAL, anyway tell me your favourite moment in the WWF maybe it was a debut or when a title changed hands or just a plain good part of a match let me know. Thanks.
Tue 12/06/01 at 19:37
Regular
"One More Chance"
I thaught i was wright my friend.
Tue 12/06/01 at 19:01
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
jet wrote:
> Yeah was that when the Brood landed on the top of the cell and tied
> extention ropes on the cell to lift it up?

certainly was my friend
Tue 12/06/01 at 17:04
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah was that when the Brood landed on the top of the cell and tied extention ropes on the cell to lift it up?
Mon 11/06/01 at 20:54
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Anyway back to the best WWF moments topic does anyone remeber at Wrestlmania 15 with the undertaker V big bossman in Hell in a cell and at the end the undertaker HUNG THE BOSSMAN FROM THE CELL that was pretty cool!
Mon 11/06/01 at 17:29
yeah, i wish he did so that another voring wrestler would become fun.
Mon 11/06/01 at 16:37
Regular
"One More Chance"
Funny if Crash really did weigh over 400 pounds that would just be funny.
Sun 10/06/01 at 22:12
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yes well Crash Holly should go for the WWF title because he weighes WELL OVER 400 pounds you know.
Just kidding
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:58
Regular
"I like cheese"
Legendary Link wrote:
> The ha was for the thourght of Rikishi going for the light heavy
> weight title.

lol!
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:02
Regular
"One More Chance"
No dont go!!
Sun 10/06/01 at 20:54
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
bye

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.