GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I move away tomorrow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/08/05 at 16:11
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I got bored packing stuff away so I thought I'd say goodbye as I don't know if I'll have the internet for a bit and hopefully I'll be too cool to post here anyway.

I'm nervous too. I bet I live with Hitler's fat great grandaughters.
Wed 31/08/05 at 19:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Chavez XVI wrote:
> Wasnt Glasgow where that boy got murdered??

Nope.

Oh, and well done, Sheep, you finally realised EK is rubbish.
Not as bad as here, though. Haha.
Wed 31/08/05 at 19:21
She has a deeper voice anyway KLAOLEOLASEORLZLohahehAEHOAohweoho
Wed 31/08/05 at 19:09
Regular
"Captain to you."
You did it much better.
Wed 31/08/05 at 19:05
Regular
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Wed 31/08/05 at 19:04
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
tnc wrote:
don't wear your Kilt on a windy day

hehehe ( Brave Heart!)
Wed 31/08/05 at 18:57
Regular
I'm sure many major cities have had a murder in them at one time or another, and children are easy targets

I should know ...

Just make sure you guard your drink at all times, don't wear your Kilt on a windy day and don't sit at the wrong side of the pitch in a Rangers vs. Celtic game
Wed 31/08/05 at 18:55
Good luck! Make sure you bring your rape alarm, that'll stop the bumming thing going on.
Wed 31/08/05 at 18:51
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Have a nice move! Just as well you didnt move to Germany! You moving into Glasgow or around it?
Wasnt Glasgow where that boy got murdered?? ( I'm not trying to be horrible and scare you, i was just wondering!)
Wed 31/08/05 at 18:18
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
All the best mate. You'll doubtless have a fantastic time!
Wed 31/08/05 at 18:14
lol jk

Goodbye Sheepu, I'll always love you from the bottom of my heart
<3

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.