GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sims bustin out"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims : Bustin Out'.
Wed 13/10/04 at 17:10
"RAPPERS DO!"
Can ne 1 tell me where i could find the fern and how to hold a saunce on the goth manor on the sims busting out?
Fri 11/11/05 at 21:53
Regular
"Life SU@KS"
To find the fren go to Dudelys house. In back there is a car right? The fern is right there. Click it and highlight "stell fern" take it you will get a hot, hot rod
Thu 14/10/04 at 18:12
"RAPPERS DO!"
k thx for the tips :P
Thu 14/10/04 at 12:15
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I think you have to unlock certain things before, you need to be able to buy a certain table (seance) and then hold one but never got that far.

As for the fern, no idea sorry, you could always try looking on www.gamefaqs.com for a solution.
Wed 13/10/04 at 21:25
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
no
Wed 13/10/04 at 17:10
"RAPPERS DO!"
Can ne 1 tell me where i could find the fern and how to hold a saunce on the goth manor on the sims busting out?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.