GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goodbye WWF fans"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/01 at 21:32
Regular
I have decided to leave the WWF forum. The topics have become lame,all me old friends on it have left the site and no-one talks proper bout wwf. I may come on sometimes but in an election I would now get whipped where as 4 months ago I would have won.
Hope you all enjoy your selves.

Khazar (:@)
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:32
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
I have decided to leave the WWF forum. The topics have become lame,all me old friends on it have left the site and no-one talks proper bout wwf. I may come on sometimes but in an election I would now get whipped where as 4 months ago I would have won.
Hope you all enjoy your selves.

Khazar (:@)
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:34
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
why are yer going your da man
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:34
Regular
"Back in black"
What! no Khazar- rethink. I no what you mean when this forum is going down-hill! But lately alot more people have joined, and people are gettin back to talking about WWF. Once the 'tag team' thing is sorted out, i was going to try and sort the whole forum out, i have a few ideas- but please rethink!
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:36
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Ok....only cause you asked IB...I'll stay..
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:36
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah look im newish please RETHINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:38
post your ideas.
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:41
Regular
"One More Chance"
Oh you already have changed your mind......oh damm you put in your message while i was writting mine this makes me look like a fool.
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:41
Regular
"Back in black"
khazar wrote:
> Ok....only cause you asked IB...I'll stay..

The power of ICE!!! C'mon Khazar, lets see how we can change this forum back to the olden days or better still...Better!!!

email me, i got some ideas too!
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:48
can i be part of your new corporation? i think youll need me as i chat the most rubbish here
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:54
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I watch WWF regularly and I know what it is about. And I am not showing off either.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.