GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goodbye WWF fans"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/01 at 21:32
Regular
I have decided to leave the WWF forum. The topics have become lame,all me old friends on it have left the site and no-one talks proper bout wwf. I may come on sometimes but in an election I would now get whipped where as 4 months ago I would have won.
Hope you all enjoy your selves.

Khazar (:@)
Tue 19/06/01 at 15:02
Regular
"Back in black"
Well you was never online- i dint see any point in putting your name- but as your back- Dont worry big slow, its not your fault, oh yeah, it is your fault, King T left becasue of you!!!!
Mon 18/06/01 at 20:57
Ice Blaster wrote:
> I think the WWF forum has gone SLIGHTLY down hill lately, Don't
> worry Jet, Rawiasandy or Legendry Link, it's not you. It's just alot
> of people have gone.

blame the me why dont you.
Sun 17/06/01 at 18:42
Regular
"Back in black"
ah you found a new hobby, want to give me your URL's. I mader a homestead website for us Ice Blasters, it was very quick and simple though. Ill show it to you soon.
Sun 17/06/01 at 18:38
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Lets just say I llove building websites. Not from simpletons homestead.
Sun 17/06/01 at 18:37
Regular
"Back in black"
I am glad to see your happy Khazar, on what? what are HTML sites, should i know?
Sun 17/06/01 at 18:34
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
I am happier than ever away from SR. HTML sites are so joyful.
Sun 17/06/01 at 18:32
Regular
"Back in black"
I think the WWF forum has gone SLIGHTLY down hill lately, Don't worry Jet, Rawiasandy or Legendry Link, it's not you. It's just alot of people have gone.

Try coming back soon Khazar, hopefully we should have it sorted and we can get your mates back!
Sun 17/06/01 at 18:29
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Course I'll talk to u on messenger mate. Just the wwf forum is ****. Bye all. * khazar strolls out wondering what SR has come to.*
Sun 17/06/01 at 17:31
Regular
"Back in black"
:(. Well keep in contact over email, saty with TWF and please visit here for the KOTR Tag(tuesday). Go on MSN coz i finish exams on tuesday.
Sun 17/06/01 at 13:31
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
I aint hardly on SR anymore. Playin my ps2 and making html websites is keepin me busy. So read the first post in the topic and wave good bye. (:@)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.