GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yay me!"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/08/05 at 23:32
Regular
"not dead"
I think my eyes are going to close any second, but I just thought I'd announce that I've just this second completed a first draft of a sketch show. 27 scenes in all - a couple of sketches go over two scenes, so there's about 24/25 in total.

Just have to build it all up, work on the characters until they're more solid, add more funnies, improve it all, then send it off into a pile with a bunch of other hopefuls and keep my fingers crossed that it's good enough to be made...
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:32
Regular
"not dead"
I think my eyes are going to close any second, but I just thought I'd announce that I've just this second completed a first draft of a sketch show. 27 scenes in all - a couple of sketches go over two scenes, so there's about 24/25 in total.

Just have to build it all up, work on the characters until they're more solid, add more funnies, improve it all, then send it off into a pile with a bunch of other hopefuls and keep my fingers crossed that it's good enough to be made...
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:42
Regular
"0228"
Yay you! Is it any good?
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:43
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Congratulations.

What's it about?
Wed 31/08/05 at 00:36
Regular
"Catch it!"
You Im mad to know what its about. I hope it does get on T.V and I wish you all the luck.
Wed 31/08/05 at 00:46
Regular
"The Red Shift"
My close cousin (who let me take his guitar as my first :'}) is a general all round legend. He did a lot of editing for TV script people. He made a couple of funny comments one day and they got him to help out some people. At one point he was doing alot of stuff with Dave Goreman amongst others.

He soon realised just how hard it was to make it as a comedy writer though.

I wish you the best of luck.

*Also, when are you reading that thing out on TV. A poem you said. Septemberish you said. How goes I say?
Wed 31/08/05 at 10:51
Regular
"not dead"
A poem? No. Sketches. Four of them. I may or may not be introducing them. Not sure if that bit will be screened.

When? Soon. Very soon. I don't know the exact date yet though.
Wed 31/08/05 at 11:02
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Hey, good luck with it.
Wed 31/08/05 at 11:48
Regular
Props to you, Meka. Hope you get signed. Is there any nudity?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.