GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why I love... Vin Diesel (Shiznit)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/08/05 at 19:24
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk[/URL]

Yeah, I thought he was just a dumb lunkhead as well, but apparently there are other schools of thought on the matter, ones which don't involve people using the words 'AWSOME' and 'ROX' at that. The man who played an ex-Navy Seal babysitter has got a much deeper side to him that you need to get to know!
Thu 01/09/05 at 00:03
Regular
mmm..Vin..

He's arousing.
Wed 31/08/05 at 14:28
Regular
"SOUP!"
"Vin Diesel has always been able to find Waldo, except for one time. He found himself stumped on the last page of Where's Waldo Now?, not being able to find the Waldo without a shoe. He threw the book down and screamed, "This is BULLSH*T!" They're all wearing shoes." He then proceeded to eat the book and exclaim, "IF I CAN'T FIND WALDO, THEN NO ONE CAN!" The book he ate belonged to a child that he had borrowed it from. The child began to cry and Vin ate him for good measure. The incident has since been refered to as Christmas."
Wed 31/08/05 at 09:50
Regular
Chippxero wrote:
> 'Vin Diesel is strong against water type Pokemon.'
--

I think that might be my favourite.

"Vin Diesel was constructed out of seventeen cordless electrical drills, fourteen miles of silver duct tape and a dead rabbit"
Wed 31/08/05 at 09:38
Regular
"The definitive tag"
"Vin Diesel does all of Jackie Chan's stunts."
Wed 31/08/05 at 08:43
Regular
Vin Diesel can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.
Wed 31/08/05 at 01:20
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Vin Diesel made a food chart that adds a necessary food group: The souls of your enemies.

Vin Diesel is the force that keeps characters from dying permanently in all the MMORPGs that don't have perma-death.
Wed 31/08/05 at 01:20
Regular
"The Red Shift"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> As every good thread should.

So true.
Wed 31/08/05 at 01:18
"period drama"
Now the thread's just gonna turn into endless Vin Diesel Random Fact Generator quotes, you know. As every good thread should.
Wed 31/08/05 at 00:49
Regular
"Captain to you."
'Vin Diesel is strong against water type Pokemon.'
Wed 31/08/05 at 00:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
JFH wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> those vin facts are quality :D
>
> Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they stolen from here:
>
> [URL]http://www.4q.cc/vin/[/URL]

I've been looking for that site for ages. I love you.

And Vin Deisel isn't 'fit'. Or 'sexy'. He's a well oiled machine.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.