GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kingdom Under Fire"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Kingdom Under Fire'.
Wed 13/10/04 at 21:40
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Just thought I'd make a topic that doesn't have Fable in the title. ;-) Is anyone else getting Kingdom Under Fire ? I've been watching it for ages and I just got round to playing the demo today. Excellent stuff. :-)

Sounds the nuts in surround sound too. 1vs1, 2vs2 and even free for all multiplayer over XBox Live ! Hell yeah ! Can't wait to play the full version. :-)
Mon 25/10/04 at 22:49
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Not long now. Only a few days till I get to order troops around and beat the crap out of opposing armies. :-)
Sun 17/10/04 at 23:15
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Doh :-( Oh well, its still gonna be an excellent game for me. I'll be buying it when it comes out in a couple of weeks. ;-)
Sun 17/10/04 at 20:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
[URL]http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/strategy/kingdomunderfire2tc/review.html[/URL]
Sat 16/10/04 at 00:38
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Its supposed to be out on October 29th. :-) I actually just found out that I can play as the Dark Legion on the demo too. I assumed I could only play as the humans with Gerald. But I scrolled to Lucretia and suddenly the Dark Legion story kicked in. :-)

It was a whole different ball game with them. I actually much prefer them ! Made Gerald look so slow and clumsy once I was tearing through troops with Lucretia. Love her special attack where she does some strong attacks then leaps into the air (which can be directed) and drops down on the enemies below. :-)

I've been looking on the official site and from what I can make out, I don't think I'll get to control Morene Strident (the half vampire girl). :-(
I think she might be some sub general who just fights alongside you. But if you go into the demo character selection screen, press B to back out and it rotates to show some empty slots that show the possibility for unlockable characters. So heres me hoping for Morene Strident to fill one of them. ;-)

After playing as the Dark Legion, I'm even more desperate for the game now.
Thu 14/10/04 at 22:38
Regular
"8==="
I think IGN said it was 1 on 1 battles on live with two/four (I forget which) AI teammates to order about.

Could be wrong though.
Thu 14/10/04 at 22:10
Regular
"Selected"
From what I've seen, this looks pretty good.

When's it out?
Thu 14/10/04 at 22:07
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well the demo doesn't include a lot of the units you'll see in the main game like the dragons and stuff. Plus you don't get to mess around with the upgrades, etc. As for Live, I noticed it said you could have 2vs2 and free for all matches, so that could be pretty sweet. :-)
Thu 14/10/04 at 12:47
Regular
The demo bored me.

After playing through Dynasty Warriors 4 once these type of games really don't intrest me, it's just the same old thing over and over again.

The Live modes might have been worth a look if it was co-op, but versus really won't be worth the time day.
Thu 14/10/04 at 10:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I was interested in this - what's the demo on - OXM?

If so, what else is on the disc?

I might go out and grab a copy for once.
Thu 14/10/04 at 00:42
Regular
"8==="
Looks good, IGN said the RTS elements could've been easier to handle as you have to leave your main guy in the hands of the lesser AI while you order another unit about.

Live mode sounds a bit limited, think I'll read people's opinions before I dig out any notes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.