GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst wrestling injury ever."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/08/05 at 14:16
Regular
"..."
Please don't click the link if you're feeling squeamish.

I recently purchased CZW's Tournament of Death 4, from those lovely chaps at the excellent Smart Mark Video UK. To cut a long sotry short, they CZW guys needed a match to give the competitiors in the tournament time to have their cuts and bruises patched up between the semi-finals and the final, so they came up with...

"The Ultraviolent Battle Royal"

Featuring over-the-top rope elimination rules and a list of competitors who were all either newcomers to CZW, or regular students at their wrestling academy, getting to play with all the usual fun tools of deathmatches (light-tubes, barbed wire, thumb tacks....etc).

Anyway, a CZW student called 'Blood' was eliminated by being thrown over the top rope into a shopping cart filled with light-tubes, which resulted in this injury:-

[URL]http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/1387/czwtod410wk.png[/URL]

The only thing in 20 years of watching wrestling that has ever made me feel genuinely sick (other that the Katie Vick angle...)
Sun 11/09/05 at 14:24
Regular
"..."
By the way...I just found out that Blood is a Brit. So good luck to him, flying the flag in CZW (at least there he won't get an 'Evil Foreigner' gimmick).
Sat 03/09/05 at 01:07
Regular
"you've got a beard"
nothings to say it was a planned bump.
it it was a battle royale and you're booked to get thrown out, then you leave in whichever direction the guy throwing you decides.
although being CZW, it probably WAS planned... nutters :)
Fri 02/09/05 at 21:49
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Why would you want to jump into a shopping trolley full of light tubes anyway? At least in WWE they are partly controlled.

That injury is bad as the gap between the wound is a good 3 inches and tears a major arm muscle.

Arn Anderson messed up his arm and his career was ended.

Although like most I get a certain satisfaction from extreme moves that are clearly suicidal. ECW earlier this year was lucky no-one was seriously injured although I wish Blue Meanie had taken an axe to JBL's head and lopped it clean off.
Fri 02/09/05 at 14:06
Regular
"you've got a beard"
no worries mate, it's one of those niggly things that gets missed easily.

in any case, thanks for the link dude.
Fri 02/09/05 at 14:04
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> [Plug][URL]http://www.smartmarkvideo.co.uk[/URL][/Plug]
>
> (i fixed it)

Cheers, I normally manage to avoid doing that :|
Thu 01/09/05 at 17:42
Regular
"you've got a beard"
[Plug][URL]http://www.smartmarkvideo.co.uk[/URL][/Plug]

(i fixed it)
Thu 01/09/05 at 13:52
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> curses.. if only there were a forum or something where i could express
> my interest in purchasing such a disc!!!

[Plug][URL]http://www.smartmarkvideo.co.uk[/URL][/Plug]

:->
Thu 01/09/05 at 13:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
smedlos wrote:
> Sick! Bet that took a bit of stitching up.

and a skin graft i'll wager :D
Wed 31/08/05 at 18:49
Regular
"Better Than You"
Ah lovely.
Wed 31/08/05 at 18:44
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Sick! Bet that took a bit of stitching up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.