GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HAHAHA good old Spike"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/08/05 at 10:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Apparently a commercial for TNA !mpact aired during RAW this week on Spike TV, who are obviously already starting to promote TNA before their deal with WWE ends.

I think it's great not only does it annoy Vince which always makes me smile but it might get people interested in TNA and help them in the ratings.
Fri 02/09/05 at 23:40
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Kawada wrote:
> I wonder if TNA does well on the Saturday time slot whether they'll
> think of moving it to Mondays :-D

Doubt it.....................
Thu 01/09/05 at 15:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
More generous than i am then, i give him up until stepping into the ring before injuring himself

*Tries the over the top rope step* ..... Arghhhhhhh my groin muscle, medics!!!!!
Thu 01/09/05 at 14:01
Regular
"..."
Jim of Honor wrote:
> And with that, Kevin Nash makes his big return to TNA at Bound for
> Glory in October (sadly the rumours suggest this is no lie, though in
> many senses it is an absolute joke)

No need to worry though, I give him 2 matches before his leg falls off...
Wed 31/08/05 at 14:41
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Cong_Man wrote:
> I suppose much of whether they remain profitable will depend on
> whether tyhey stick with their current (excellent) roster or decided
> to bring back the over-piad, over-hyped past-it bunch...

And with that, Kevin Nash makes his big return to TNA at Bound for Glory in October (sadly the rumours suggest this is no lie, though in many senses it is an absolute joke)
Wed 31/08/05 at 13:58
Regular
"..."
The Wardy wrote:
> I think someone said it before in another thread, as long as Vince
> doesnt buy them out and ruin them.

TNA is currently owned by Panda Energy, a maker of sports drinks in the States. The company is reportedly turning aprofit for the first time in it's history and they are about to embark on a big new TV deal...

I can't see them being too keen to sell until they have at least made all the money back which they invested in TNA's fledgling years, which won't be for some time yet, as long as they remain profitable.

I suppose much of whether they remain profitable will depend on whether tyhey stick with their current (excellent) roster or decided to bring back the over-piad, over-hyped past-it bunch...
Tue 30/08/05 at 15:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I wonder if TNA does well on the Saturday time slot whether they'll think of moving it to Mondays :-D
Tue 30/08/05 at 15:10
Regular
Tis so gay - I have crappy NTL and TNA are on the rise.

Bah.
Tue 30/08/05 at 14:35
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Thats good, i am looking forward to TNA being as big as WWE.

I think someone said it before in another thread, as long as Vince doesnt buy them out and ruin them.
Tue 30/08/05 at 14:28
Regular
"..."
The Wardy wrote:
> Will WWE losing its thing with Spike TV affect us getting it in the
> UK?
>
> I am thinking it wont but i am wrong on a lot of stuff :S

No, the contract is between SKY Sports and the WWE, not Spike. So whateer happens in the states we'll keep getting it.

> Also, will TNA stay on TWC or will Sky Sports snap it up?

TNA have a contract with TWC in the UK. It's certainly a possibility that they could look to go elsewhere once that contract is up. I would imagine they'll go to the highest bidder.

Considering that most people who work for Sky Sports probably won't have heard of TNA yet, it'll probably be on TWC for the foreseeable future.
Tue 30/08/05 at 14:24
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Will WWE losing its thing with Spike TV affect us getting it in the UK?

I am thinking it wont but i am wrong on a lot of stuff :S

Also, will TNA stay on TWC or will Sky Sports snap it up?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.