GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"He Is Legend"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/08/05 at 10:20
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
An interesting musical recommendation for you lovely people.

Apparently, this band are classed as "metal" and you can see where people are coming from. This song is a pretty colourful one mind, with some metal bits and also some sort of spanish guitar bits.

Now then, because I am, undeniably, scum, here's a YSI link. The song in question is "Dinner With A Gypsy".

[URL]http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=29Z20UVCQNXT415QNDNDE2VHPT[/URL]

Apologies for the large filesize, it's a 5:36 track, and the quality is pretty good.

Enjoy.
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:20
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
An interesting musical recommendation for you lovely people.

Apparently, this band are classed as "metal" and you can see where people are coming from. This song is a pretty colourful one mind, with some metal bits and also some sort of spanish guitar bits.

Now then, because I am, undeniably, scum, here's a YSI link. The song in question is "Dinner With A Gypsy".

[URL]http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=29Z20UVCQNXT415QNDNDE2VHPT[/URL]

Apologies for the large filesize, it's a 5:36 track, and the quality is pretty good.

Enjoy.
Tue 30/08/05 at 11:45
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
*pop*

As I like 'em :)
Tue 30/08/05 at 11:46
Regular
Pop? You only posted it an hour and a half ago!
Tue 30/08/05 at 11:55
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I know, it was falling :(

Though I admit mornings aren't the busiest time, more strategic timing may be required in future.
Tue 30/08/05 at 13:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'm downloading this because it's called "Dinner with a gypsy", but I'm not expecting much
Tue 30/08/05 at 13:55
Regular
"Catch it!"
I hope this is good. Or or or I will be So mad. I don't know what I will do.
Tue 30/08/05 at 13:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Absolutely dire German Metal with that singy/screamy style. I visualise a mid-thirties white bloke with dreads and baggy shorts on his knees screaming into the mic whilst the rest of the band spin round on the spot to express their arty angst.

Imagine if Yngwie Malmsteen had, in fact, unleashed da fury
Tue 30/08/05 at 14:01
Regular
"Catch it!"
Very good I like it a lot im only on 4.21 so far. But very good so far. You got any other songs?
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:54
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I would recommend "The Seduction", Bob.

But I refuse to post any more YSI links :P

Sorry you didn't like it Goatboy, :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.