GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Things I learned this Bank Holiday Weekend"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/08/05 at 08:50
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
1. A hungry otter will make a VERY loud miaowing noise
2. Otters also like to play peek-a-boo
3. Scotland is full to the brim of English people complaining about the rain; what the HELL do they expect?!
4. A La Carte restaurants are always, without exception, staffed by at least 1 really creepy fellow who takes time out of his busy serial killing schedule in order to work there.
5. I am hopelessly addicted to World of Warcraft.
Tue 30/08/05 at 08:50
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
1. A hungry otter will make a VERY loud miaowing noise
2. Otters also like to play peek-a-boo
3. Scotland is full to the brim of English people complaining about the rain; what the HELL do they expect?!
4. A La Carte restaurants are always, without exception, staffed by at least 1 really creepy fellow who takes time out of his busy serial killing schedule in order to work there.
5. I am hopelessly addicted to World of Warcraft.
Tue 30/08/05 at 09:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Otters!
Tue 30/08/05 at 09:56
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
All MMOs have absolutely pants graphics. Have you seen the new Battleground-Europe one? Looks like the first Tomb Rainder games! Hahaha..

I suppose with tens of characters on screen you can't expect much...
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:04
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Game wrote:
> All MMOs have absolutely pants graphics. Have you seen the new
> Battleground-Europe one?

Looks afwul. World of Warcrafts gfx are saved by absolutely genius art direction. The characters may be low poly, but it'll date far less than if they attempted to be realistic.
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:25
Regular
I wouldn't say Everquest 2 had pants graphics - it is a powerwhore after all...
Tue 30/08/05 at 11:08
Regular
"I ush!"
My cat made a VERY loud meowing noise yesterday, because I got the Tuna out of the fridge. She also likes sweet corn, although we've never given her the opportunity to try them together.

Tell us more of these otters.

If I had an otter, I'd call him Raleigh
Tue 30/08/05 at 11:17
Regular
"Captain to you."
Game wrote:
> All MMOs have absolutely pants graphics.

guildwars
Tue 30/08/05 at 11:21
Regular
"\\"
Light wrote:
> 5. I am hopelessly addicted to World of Warcraft.

You learnt this during the bank holiday?

Dear god. It was lagging so bloodeh much, i'm surprised you didn't end up throwing something through a window.
Tue 30/08/05 at 11:23
Regular
I didn't experience any lag, but being on a low population server I shouldn't think I would.
Tue 30/08/05 at 11:26
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Otters: Saw 'em at a wildlife park in Scotland. 2 of 'em were yelling at me for the heinous crime of not having any fish to feed them. And me, being an enormous soft *&(*& when it comes to animals and anthropormophisising 'em, coo-ed and talked to them for 20 minutes whilst the cheeky little sods alternately ate from the river running through their enclosure, and shouted at me for not hand feeding them.

Another one in the next enclosure popped it's head up to see what all the fuss was about. It kept ducking out of the way when I looked over. This continued for another 10 minutes.

I should make clear that I am instantly reduced to the level of a 5 year old when it comes to animal parks...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.