GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSC 31 Strokes Of Luck"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/08/05 at 18:25
Regular
"Cool!"
The Science Lab called Techni was famous for an experiment they were doing. There Experiment was called "Blood In The Snow". It got its name by the process of the experiment. One scientist gets some blood by poking himself with a pin and putting it in a container. He then puts a drop of some sort of green liquid that no-one knew about - even the scientists - and they put it in some snow and the snow turns into more blood. The scientists were amazed when they figured this out they wanted to put the newly made blood and inject it into someone. But everyone was afraid. They didn't want to be injected with new blood. So all the scientists decided they'll have to kidnap someone and inject it into soemone of they ever want to find out if this blood could save lives.

Mark David. He was the target. The would kidnap him and inject it into him. Mark David was walking down the street and went into the shops. But Mark David did not know that the scientists had payed every single shop owner to drug whatever food or drink they sell to Mark David. But this time round Mark was lucky. He just came in to buy a magazine. He bought it and returned to his house.
"Damn!" said one of the scientists in Techni. "We'll have to storm into his house and get him!"
Mark David read the magazine and left it on the chair he was sitting on. He went out of his house to have a walk. He ran to the Park and looked around. In Mark's house the scientists broke the window and came in. They searched the house for Mark David. But he wasn't there.
"Damn!" said one of the scientists who was in his house, "Ok then he's been lucky and escaped twice. But we'll get him the third time."
The scientists looked everywhere and spotted him in the park. They spied on him. There weren't any people in the park. Just Mark David and the scientists - who were hiding. They hid behind some bushes. Mark David went to the bin and through all the stuff he had in his pockets in the bin.
"Quick!" said one of the scientists, "GRAB HIM!"
Mark turned around and saw four people jump onto him.
"Oh god, get of me!" Mark shouted.
One of the scientists saw a Guard approaching them.
"Damn! Damn! A guard's comin'!"
The four scientists quickly jumped of and ran all the way back to Techni.
"Damn! That's third time lucky!" Shouted a scientist.

Mark talked to the guard about what happened. He went back home to find it all a mess and he found one window broken. He went to his phone and Dialed 999.
"Hello?" Mark said.
"Hello this is the emergency helpline how may I - MARK!"
"AA!"
"This is one of the members at Techni. We need to inject some blood into you and test if it can save your lives. We've had three attempts of getting you-"
Mark hanged up. He couldn't believe it. He was a target. He had heard of this operation. He knew it was called Blood In The Snow. A crane came smashing into Mark's house. "AAAAAAAAAA!" Mark shouted.
The crane scooped up Mark and smashed him into the wall. He was now outside and was facing the crane. The crane dropped him from a height. Mark should've been killed. But there was a truck carrying a matress on top of it and Mark landed on it. He was grateful it wasn't moving otherwise he could've bouced of and hurt himself. He climbed down.
"That was lucky," he said to himself.
Before he knew it the crane was charging for him again. He leapt out of the way. The crane smashed in the concrete. He ran and a car almost hit him. The crane hit the car and it exploded. The crane exploded with it. Mark went into the Techni buiding and went to the top floor to where all the scientists were. The room was locked but he kicked it open.
"Mark! I was expecting you to come - aaaa!"
Mark punched the scientist. He grabbed hold of him and threw him out of the window.
"NOW EVERYONE LISTEN UP!" Mark shouted. "LEAVE ME ALONE. GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO YOUR PROJECT."
All of the scientists were silent. Which wasn't most of them as most of the scientists were in the crane and died.
Mark went angry. He grabbed a knife and flung it and it hit a scientist. He died. There were only two more. He charged at the and threw them out of the window.

Mark sat down in his new home and thought about his freaky adventure he had...two years ago.
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:25
Regular
"Cool!"
The Science Lab called Techni was famous for an experiment they were doing. There Experiment was called "Blood In The Snow". It got its name by the process of the experiment. One scientist gets some blood by poking himself with a pin and putting it in a container. He then puts a drop of some sort of green liquid that no-one knew about - even the scientists - and they put it in some snow and the snow turns into more blood. The scientists were amazed when they figured this out they wanted to put the newly made blood and inject it into someone. But everyone was afraid. They didn't want to be injected with new blood. So all the scientists decided they'll have to kidnap someone and inject it into soemone of they ever want to find out if this blood could save lives.

Mark David. He was the target. The would kidnap him and inject it into him. Mark David was walking down the street and went into the shops. But Mark David did not know that the scientists had payed every single shop owner to drug whatever food or drink they sell to Mark David. But this time round Mark was lucky. He just came in to buy a magazine. He bought it and returned to his house.
"Damn!" said one of the scientists in Techni. "We'll have to storm into his house and get him!"
Mark David read the magazine and left it on the chair he was sitting on. He went out of his house to have a walk. He ran to the Park and looked around. In Mark's house the scientists broke the window and came in. They searched the house for Mark David. But he wasn't there.
"Damn!" said one of the scientists who was in his house, "Ok then he's been lucky and escaped twice. But we'll get him the third time."
The scientists looked everywhere and spotted him in the park. They spied on him. There weren't any people in the park. Just Mark David and the scientists - who were hiding. They hid behind some bushes. Mark David went to the bin and through all the stuff he had in his pockets in the bin.
"Quick!" said one of the scientists, "GRAB HIM!"
Mark turned around and saw four people jump onto him.
"Oh god, get of me!" Mark shouted.
One of the scientists saw a Guard approaching them.
"Damn! Damn! A guard's comin'!"
The four scientists quickly jumped of and ran all the way back to Techni.
"Damn! That's third time lucky!" Shouted a scientist.

Mark talked to the guard about what happened. He went back home to find it all a mess and he found one window broken. He went to his phone and Dialed 999.
"Hello?" Mark said.
"Hello this is the emergency helpline how may I - MARK!"
"AA!"
"This is one of the members at Techni. We need to inject some blood into you and test if it can save your lives. We've had three attempts of getting you-"
Mark hanged up. He couldn't believe it. He was a target. He had heard of this operation. He knew it was called Blood In The Snow. A crane came smashing into Mark's house. "AAAAAAAAAA!" Mark shouted.
The crane scooped up Mark and smashed him into the wall. He was now outside and was facing the crane. The crane dropped him from a height. Mark should've been killed. But there was a truck carrying a matress on top of it and Mark landed on it. He was grateful it wasn't moving otherwise he could've bouced of and hurt himself. He climbed down.
"That was lucky," he said to himself.
Before he knew it the crane was charging for him again. He leapt out of the way. The crane smashed in the concrete. He ran and a car almost hit him. The crane hit the car and it exploded. The crane exploded with it. Mark went into the Techni buiding and went to the top floor to where all the scientists were. The room was locked but he kicked it open.
"Mark! I was expecting you to come - aaaa!"
Mark punched the scientist. He grabbed hold of him and threw him out of the window.
"NOW EVERYONE LISTEN UP!" Mark shouted. "LEAVE ME ALONE. GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO YOUR PROJECT."
All of the scientists were silent. Which wasn't most of them as most of the scientists were in the crane and died.
Mark went angry. He grabbed a knife and flung it and it hit a scientist. He died. There were only two more. He charged at the and threw them out of the window.

Mark sat down in his new home and thought about his freaky adventure he had...two years ago.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:47
Regular
"Cool!"
I don't know why I called it Strokes Of Luck...it's a dumb name and yet I thought it would be good 'cause he had loads of luck...
Wed 31/08/05 at 14:39
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Scientists in white coats sneaking about trying nab someone to use as a guinea pig in their "new blood" experiment. Exploding cranes.

Are you trying to outshine CrossBob?
Wed 31/08/05 at 14:55
Regular
"Cool!"
Crossbob? Who's he?
Wed 31/08/05 at 15:11
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Some think he's the greatest genius alive today. Others temper their opinion of him by using the word "maestro".
Wed 31/08/05 at 15:12
Regular
His talents are both a blessing and a curse, I am forced to say.
Mon 05/09/05 at 17:46
Regular
"Cool!"
A curse and a blessing? Oh well.
Sat 10/09/05 at 13:07
Regular
"not dead"
Mark David, a character so selfish that he insists on having two forenames and no surname.

Enjoyable in a bizarre kind of illogical way. And the pointo fthe last sentance was..?
Sat 10/09/05 at 18:42
"period drama"
Why didn't they just give up and get someone else?
Sat 10/09/05 at 21:00
Regular
I beleive this is a rebirth of crossbob.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.