GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2:1 to england................"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/08/05 at 15:36
Regular
"the best"
australia have a chance to draw

do we really want this to happen?
i dont,

post ur messaages
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:49
Regular
"cheese is god"
aw the 5th test its going to be awesome! The Aussie will come out all guns firing! I dont see us winning (i sure as hell hope im wrong) but when they have there backs against the walls they make something special happen. If Glen is fit along with bret and shane it will be very hard to win. I mean the only man to match the passion share has is freddie.Freddie wants to win to show that England are great and shane wants to win because it will be his last ashes in England. Did you know that the ashes has never left this country it has stayed at Lords since 1881 i believe. The aussie have take a remake but the actual bail ashes from there first match is at Lords
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:30
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Andy Caddick for Prez. But that's only because Gough is far too cool to be in this team.
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:27
Regular
"I like cheese"
Bring back Mullally. He r0x0rs my b0x0rs.
Mon 29/08/05 at 22:56
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Shrimper wrote:
> S.Jones hopefully will replaced by a batter then we have more chance
> of hitting a huge score and bringing home the ashes.

Not likely. They'll either bring in a another bowler, or an all-rounder like Paul Collingwood.
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:34
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
England want to bat for a couple days. We want 500 and then we can just bowl like we have never bowled before.

S.Jones hopefully will replaced by a batter then we have more chance of hitting a huge score and bringing home the ashes.
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:28
Regular
Lol, yeah, England should just take it slllooooow and maybe force a draw. I hope our beloved weather doesn't let us down.

Sorry what am I saying? I just want England to play the quality cricket they have been... but without Simon Jones? It'll be tough.
Mon 29/08/05 at 15:39
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Emgland just got to play how they were playing earlier, getting 400+ runs. Just got to keep batting and batting to draw the match at least.
Mon 29/08/05 at 15:36
Regular
"the best"
australia have a chance to draw

do we really want this to happen?
i dont,

post ur messaages

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.