GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FIFA OR Pro Evo 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fifa 2004'.
Thu 14/10/04 at 11:17
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Looking to buy one of these soon, ordering today actually just don't know which one to get, they both look good. I have played Pro Evo 3 and FIFA 2004 and really liked them both, they both had good things and bad. So what game should I get pro evo or fifa?
Thu 21/10/04 at 12:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea the free kicks are hard in PES but it just makes it more satisfying when you do actually get one in.
Thu 21/10/04 at 00:35
Regular
"Bicycle"
Pro Evo Soccer needs a more FIFA stlye freekick system...

Finally, the ability to score...
Wed 20/10/04 at 23:09
Regular
"hammy boy"
i have played both of these games. i have had all the fifa games but i have started to change mt mind and go to pro evo instead just because of the fact that pros graphics are brilliant and the gameplay is better than fifas. fifas freekicks and corners are pants as it is easy to score from freekicks and hard to score from corners
Sat 16/10/04 at 15:31
Regular
"The Expert"
PES4 may take 1st place.
Sat 16/10/04 at 14:30
Regular
"Once isn't enough!"
Still, it's Pro Evo all the way aint' it?! ;o)
Thu 14/10/04 at 14:44
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
You are seriously asking for a slap now!
Thu 14/10/04 at 12:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Oh goody ANOTHER Fifa or Pro Evo topic, because obviously 4 on one page just wasn't nearly enough
Thu 14/10/04 at 11:17
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Looking to buy one of these soon, ordering today actually just don't know which one to get, they both look good. I have played Pro Evo 3 and FIFA 2004 and really liked them both, they both had good things and bad. So what game should I get pro evo or fifa?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.