GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Magic Roundabout"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/08/05 at 04:05
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well today saw the movie it was actually quite good it put a smile on my face. But wasn't the same as when I use to watch the T.V series but I recommend seeing it. But the rabbit acts like he's on drugs but still good. With the voice of Robbie Willams as dogal and Lee evans as the train. So Lee evan's is very good in it and never Disappoints. So I my rating 7/10
Mon 29/08/05 at 17:05
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yeah I think they could have taken more time on the animation.
Mon 29/08/05 at 17:00
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Fair enough I have the same problem watching dire kids films with my nephew from time to time.

From what I've seen in the trailers it looks cack. The animation looks extremely poor compared to Shrek and Finding Nemo. It look like a 5 year old would be too sophisticated to watch it. ( Although having not seen it I can't really judge properly - still looks pap!)
Mon 29/08/05 at 15:59
Regular
"Catch it!"
Why you think that? I thought it was quite good but it was coz it was my Uncles Birthday party and my little cousin wanted to watch it.
Mon 29/08/05 at 12:08
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Theres actually a thread for the last movie you saw. So why start a whole new one to tel us this.

Oh and by the way that film look utter crap!
Mon 29/08/05 at 04:05
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well today saw the movie it was actually quite good it put a smile on my face. But wasn't the same as when I use to watch the T.V series but I recommend seeing it. But the rabbit acts like he's on drugs but still good. With the voice of Robbie Willams as dogal and Lee evans as the train. So Lee evan's is very good in it and never Disappoints. So I my rating 7/10

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.