GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Neat People"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/08/05 at 03:43
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well don't think any of you would of heard of this band yet. My sister gave me a cd today with them on it only contains 4 songs but it is very good. They are a band from chelmsford my sister saw them the other night at her friend's bands gig her friend's band are called Idiolect you might have heard of them they were in Kerrang once they are from chelmsford to. Well the Neat people here is there website listen to some of there songs on it they are very good. [URL]http://www.neatpeople.co.uk/home/Default.asp[/URL]
Mon 29/08/05 at 16:48
Regular
Which was a precaution for future posts, in the context of the post that was understandable

I said "in the future" use punctuation, therefore I was also saying make sure you don't use MSN Speak either
Mon 29/08/05 at 16:45
Regular
"Catch it!"
Ok but you were saying and don't use "Msn Speak"
Mon 29/08/05 at 16:44
Regular
I didn't imply that you did, it was just a precaution
Mon 29/08/05 at 16:26
Regular
"Catch it!"
I didn't use msn speak!
Mon 29/08/05 at 16:09
Regular
It was just padding to get to the point really, if I say "use grammar" flattly he's likely to think it's just me critcising him

It may not be you, but many people do just read the post and then criticise him without listening to the music, because other people have said it was awful
Mon 29/08/05 at 16:06
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
tnc wrote:
> Many people on here think you're an idiot, and are criticising you
> unduly, if you made just a little more effort at certain things you
> coukd earn some respect

They may be, but it doesn't change the fact that this "Neat People" are a bunch of ass.

If it was (IMHO) good, I'd say so. Nothing more, nothing less.
Mon 29/08/05 at 16:01
Regular
Look, Bob, I'll share something with you

Many people on here think you're an idiot, and are criticising you unduly, if you made just a little more effort at certain things you could earn some respect

For example, the next time you think of a topic take a while to add "stops" and "pauses" simply because that message was imcomprehendible, there was too much strung together

And don't use "MSN Speak"
Mon 29/08/05 at 15:59
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Mon 29/08/05 at 15:58
Regular
"Catch it!"
One of there songs is singing about a shed at the beginning and a woman going into it :S
Mon 29/08/05 at 08:58
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
I get the impression Bob here is trying to "score points" in the obscure bands way.

[edit] He also seems very impressed that they come from Chelmsford.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.