GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goeman DS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/10/04 at 11:34
Regular
Why did no one tell me??

How can I want the DS more than I already do???

Thank you Konami! Thank you!

Now release a game starring the world's greatest mystical ninja on the Gamecube.

Animal Crossing DS, Metroid Prime DS, Viewtiful Joe DS, Mario 64 x 4, New Mario Brothers, Advance Wars DS, Final Fantasy 3, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII, Zelda four swords DS, Wario Ware DS, Mario Kart DS, Yoshi's Touch and Go, Pac Pik, Pokemon Diamond and Crystal, Pokemon Dash, Rayman DS, Ridge Racer DS, Dynaisty Warriors, Bombernamn DS, Tiger Woods, Ballon Trip, .... etc.... etc...

Oh... My... word.

So many games, I hope Nintendo learn how to seperate them properly.

Personally I believe that classics like Pac Man and Bomberman will be given a new injection of adrenaline and will be as playable as the first time they were released.

All I wait for now is Resident Evil DS.

Dringo.
Thu 14/10/04 at 20:09
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> What's Before Crisis: FF7?

It's a mobile game set for a re-doing for the GBA DS as a launch online title.
Thu 14/10/04 at 20:05
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
This is great news, I loved Mystical Ninja on the N64, and I can't wait for this. I just hope it's slightly harder than it's N64 counterpart, as that was pretty easy.

Other than that, if it's a launch title, this along with Super Mario 64x4 will be mine.
Thu 14/10/04 at 17:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Goemon?
Thu 14/10/04 at 13:59
Regular
"Balls"
Cyclone wrote:
> What's Before Crisis: FF7?

I thought that was a mobile game... Yes i am right [URL]http://www.gamespot.com/mobile/rpg/beforecrisisfinalfantasyvii/index.html[/URL]
Thu 14/10/04 at 12:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
What's Before Crisis: FF7?
Thu 14/10/04 at 12:33
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I just hope it's similar to the SNES original, one of my favourite games evah (and I hope it sees a US/Europe release).
Thu 14/10/04 at 11:34
Regular
Why did no one tell me??

How can I want the DS more than I already do???

Thank you Konami! Thank you!

Now release a game starring the world's greatest mystical ninja on the Gamecube.

Animal Crossing DS, Metroid Prime DS, Viewtiful Joe DS, Mario 64 x 4, New Mario Brothers, Advance Wars DS, Final Fantasy 3, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII, Zelda four swords DS, Wario Ware DS, Mario Kart DS, Yoshi's Touch and Go, Pac Pik, Pokemon Diamond and Crystal, Pokemon Dash, Rayman DS, Ridge Racer DS, Dynaisty Warriors, Bombernamn DS, Tiger Woods, Ballon Trip, .... etc.... etc...

Oh... My... word.

So many games, I hope Nintendo learn how to seperate them properly.

Personally I believe that classics like Pac Man and Bomberman will be given a new injection of adrenaline and will be as playable as the first time they were released.

All I wait for now is Resident Evil DS.

Dringo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.