GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dawn of the Dead"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/08/05 at 17:17
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Is this film any good ? (the remake). I actually haven't seen it yet and I might grab it off a friend to watch. Nearly picked it up in a 3 for £20 deal but then decided against spending more money for a change. ;-)
Sun 28/08/05 at 17:17
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Is this film any good ? (the remake). I actually haven't seen it yet and I might grab it off a friend to watch. Nearly picked it up in a 3 for £20 deal but then decided against spending more money for a change. ;-)
Sun 28/08/05 at 18:05
Regular
"topgamer above all"
DON'T GET IT!!!
Sun 28/08/05 at 20:10
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It's alright, as with most remakes it's not a patch on the original but is still a decent nights watch.
Sun 28/08/05 at 20:49
Regular
"The definitive tag"
It's a decent enough film. I wouldn't buy it at the moment though because it's on Sky at least once a week.
Sun 28/08/05 at 21:12
Regular
"lets go back"
I just wouldnt buy it full stop. Its not very good.
Mon 29/08/05 at 00:22
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I thought it was great, a lot scarier than the original. The original may sustain the psychological element better, but it just didn't scare me. I found myself laughing when the zombies appeared. I'm sure it seemed scary at the time.
Mon 29/08/05 at 03:59
Regular
"Catch it!"
I was going to buy it the other day in a 3 for £20 to but instead I got The Spongebob Squarepants Movie,Resident Evil and Resident Evil Apocalypse which is much better :)
Mon 29/08/05 at 07:34
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Resident Evil and
> Resident Evil Apocalypse which is much better :)

Oh dear lord no, you've got that ALL wrong.
Mon 29/08/05 at 08:31
Regular
I rented it from Screenselect and thought it was excellent. Very gory :-)

And Bob, I don't see how you can prefer the Resident Evil films over this. They are awful.
Mon 29/08/05 at 11:28
Regular
"That's right!"
The second time around was probably better, the first time I watched it I thought "meh".

I think there's too many characters to really care about by the end, one or two who barely have a line. With the original it was the same four (then three) until the end.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.