GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Hard drive £99.99!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/01 at 20:39
Regular
The PS2 hard drive is almost certainly garan-dam-teed to be £100.

It is definately over £75 and under £125!
Tue 12/06/01 at 14:20
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I think we should be more wary of the hard drive than we are at the mo. look at the state of the one in your PC as an example. we are going to have to put a lot of trust in the games makers to not clutter it up with crap, and still have the games playable for people who dont have the HDD. It's one of the worries around the X-bo(llo)x, windows is appalling at HD management.

It's better that the Modem is a seperate box though, because you can then upgrade it as technology develops. Also, if you had one of those tv/video jobbies (who in their right mind...!) and the video decided to not work anymore, the whole lot would be up the stuffed.
Wed 06/06/01 at 10:48
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
What about importing them from the US, a hard drive is a hard drive and should be compatible throught the world!

I would seriously look into this if they were compatible, if the US version is $100 then this works out approx £71. £30 saving isn't bad and then this is what you spend on the network connection as I should think that the UK version will be different because of our line connections to the internet.
Wed 06/06/01 at 09:16
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
the modem will be an extra 30 to 40 pounds
Tue 05/06/01 at 22:57
Regular
Will that include the ethernet adaptor for the broadband modem, though??? Or will that cost extra?
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:37
Yes it is good. It's not *that* steep considering SR's 40GB hd is £100
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:24
Regular
"Back For Good"
I can't wait!
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:17
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would tend to say a bit steep but it will still be worth it!!
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:10
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Is that good??
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:39
The PS2 hard drive is almost certainly garan-dam-teed to be £100.

It is definately over £75 and under £125!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.