GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who here does online surveys?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/08/05 at 11:12
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I'm not going to post any links to any websites, but I'm just interested to know who here does online surveys? I've been doing a few of them for about a month or two now and just earned myself a £20 Amazon voucher with one company for doing about forty minutes worth of surveys. Some companies offer insultingly low amounts, but if you're under 16 it can be a good way of gaining extra revenue. Just a thought.
Thu 01/09/05 at 10:48
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Nice amount. I have £2.26 :(

The easiest way is just to email friends as referrals (there's a place on there somewhere) and once they've written a review, you get 50p per friend.

Which is nice.

Any idea how much you get for comments? As I seem to have a total of about 16p made from comments :P
Wed 31/08/05 at 23:57
"High polygon count"
many goats wrote:
> I'm on Ciao.co.uk

Me too. I'd forgotten about it, to be honest. Just checked my balance and I have £17.18 in my account at the moment. I've been a member for about 18 months I think.

They're pretty good, as some of their surveys pay £1.50 or more.
Wed 31/08/05 at 23:51
"slightlyshortertagl"
Your Honour wrote:
> I've just signed up with YouGov. Wonder how long it'll take to build
> up 50 quid?

About 2-3 years.

I've been with them for about that long. and I'm on £47 now I think.

It's not too shabby, their surveys takes 5 mins, tops.
Tue 30/08/05 at 18:40
Regular
"Baros!!!"
[URL]http://www.paidsurveyscams.org/l/surveys2.htm[/URL]

Anyone think this site is trustworthy?

If you type in surveys in google, it says it's a sponsored link.
Tue 30/08/05 at 16:09
Regular
"Captain to you."
hehe i wouldn't be surprised
Tue 30/08/05 at 16:08
Regular
I can just see it:

Thanks for taking part in this survey. We have credited your account with £0.05. Only another £49.95 until we send out your cheque.
Tue 30/08/05 at 16:04
Regular
"Captain to you."
yeah signed up to, i want them to send me loads of surveys but i bet it works out 1 week or something.
Tue 30/08/05 at 15:54
Regular
I've just signed up with YouGov. Wonder how long it'll take to build up 50 quid?
Tue 30/08/05 at 15:38
Regular
many goats wrote:
> I'll have a look now...
>
> EDIT: Right, on your profile page, go to the "settings"
> tab. On the right hand side I have the option to "unsubscribe
> from Ciao surveys". With any luck, yours'll say the opposite.

Thanks for looking. Mine said the same as yours...maybe I have to wait a little longer.
Tue 30/08/05 at 09:30
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I'll have a look now...

EDIT: Right, on your profile page, go to the "settings" tab. On the right hand side I have the option to "unsubscribe from Ciao surveys". With any luck, yours'll say the opposite.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.