GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Clever MoTD Editing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/08/05 at 08:35
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Hmmm, just watching our game against Spurs on MoTD last night, and I thought it was rather odd that they seemed on top for basically the whole game, considering I was listening to it on the radio, and it seemed that Chelsea were on top.

I just got the feeling that everyone is trying to fuel the hatred for Chelsea, which is a bit pathetic really. We actually had a total of 13 attempts on goal in that game, and MoTD showed 5: The two goals, Crespo's two attempt and John Terry's header, which I'm not even sure would have gone down as an attempt. It just seemed like they wanted it to look like Spurs were all over us, and we got a lucky couple of goals.

So yeah, annoyed.

Oh, and I wish Spurs fans would shut up. Even Booing when we put the ball out under pressure. Because clearing your lines is obviously something worth booing.

The silence when we scored was worth it though.
Sun 28/08/05 at 08:35
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Hmmm, just watching our game against Spurs on MoTD last night, and I thought it was rather odd that they seemed on top for basically the whole game, considering I was listening to it on the radio, and it seemed that Chelsea were on top.

I just got the feeling that everyone is trying to fuel the hatred for Chelsea, which is a bit pathetic really. We actually had a total of 13 attempts on goal in that game, and MoTD showed 5: The two goals, Crespo's two attempt and John Terry's header, which I'm not even sure would have gone down as an attempt. It just seemed like they wanted it to look like Spurs were all over us, and we got a lucky couple of goals.

So yeah, annoyed.

Oh, and I wish Spurs fans would shut up. Even Booing when we put the ball out under pressure. Because clearing your lines is obviously something worth booing.

The silence when we scored was worth it though.
Sun 28/08/05 at 09:39
Regular
"not dead"
I was intermittently watching Soccer Saturday yesterday, and it did seem that Tottenham were having a good go at them, even after the slightly dodgy sending off.

That said, he did seem to lead with his arm into the jump, so he shouldn't be too surprised.

The thing is, being on top for most of the match isn't enough against Chelsea, you have ot turn that into goals, or you're done for, and Tottenham didn't do that, so deserved to lose.
Sun 28/08/05 at 10:54
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Well if you go to a game youll know for yourself what it was like.

Watching highlighs is only a sample of the game not showing how the balance of play went in the game. MoTD just shows goal mout action.
Sun 28/08/05 at 12:02
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Watching the game on Football First, I thought that both teams had a number of chances, Mido and Defoe linked well, despite not scoring. Edgar Davids also played a part in the chances we had. Chelsea exposed the lack of marking at the back from set plays, Gallas not marked at the back post. CHelsea scored a good goal from the corner, where Tottenham were not concentrating. However, the second goal, was lucky, alll credit to Shaun Wright-Phillips, creating the chance but the volley wasn't convincing as purposefully going in that direction.

The red card sending off of Mido was extremely harsh, and made a difference to our attacking chances.
Sun 28/08/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
This is why i watch Soccer Ball first, get a better overview of the whole game. That and although Tomlinson is a daft bint she annoys me slightly less than the MOTD panel.
Sun 28/08/05 at 16:37
Regular
Chelsea fans will be exactly the same at Stamford Bridge, they all do when derby's are involved.

By the sounds of it though spurs didn't do too badly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.