GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evolution 4 - Update Disk?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Thu 14/10/04 at 13:52
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Does anyone know if their will be an update disk released and also how much do they normally cost?
Sun 17/10/04 at 13:39
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
The max drive comes with the drive itself and two small CD roms, one for the PC and one for the PS2.

Put the PC one in and install the stuff. Then plug in your max drive, click the icon for the max drive on your desktop and the program will run, open up windows explorer and go to where the file is, if its on your desktop then its a lot easier, just click it and drag it onto the max drive screen and place it over the icon for the max drive (will be something like (E:/MaxDrive))

Then unplug the drive, plug it into your ps2 and put in the PS2 disk which will run and load up the max drive program, you want to uncrush the file from the max drive onto one of your memory cards.

Also could be a good idea to take your saves from your memory card that are important and put them onto your PC to back them up.
Sun 17/10/04 at 13:21
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Im getting Max Drive from Gameplay for £17.99, I know it's much more expensive but I have vouchers and can only get it from that site.

Anyway, i've already downloaded the file and it's coming up with a Zip file thing, what is that? I extracted it and now it's just sitting on my desktop.

When I install Max Drive will it have a folder for me to put the file into?
Sun 17/10/04 at 12:27
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I got my max drive yesterday and uploaded the save I downloaded and now have updated team squads, proper kits, flags, badges for pretty much all the teams (With hte odd exception like celtic because there is no striped base kit to allow you to create the proper home kit).

Looks class now.
If you struggle to get it to work give us a shout on msn.
Sun 17/10/04 at 11:49
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
The Max Drive does allow you to upload the proper kits with the proper sponsors on right?

The reason i ask is becasue i have been told it doesn't :/
Fri 15/10/04 at 17:34
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
There isn't really much to unlock, just the PES shop stuff which some of these option files you can download already have.
Fri 15/10/04 at 17:28
Regular
"The Expert"
Replay PS2 cheat disk unlocks everything it's just £20.
Fri 15/10/04 at 13:39
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
iceman_ali at hotmail dot com
Fri 15/10/04 at 13:35
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Thanks alot for all your help Ali.

Don't suppose you have MSN do you? :)
Fri 15/10/04 at 13:27
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
[URL]http://www.pesfan.com[/URL]
Click the forums link on the left and register, in the PS2 section there is a downloads forum to download their option file, look around and you'll find posts about some of the strips they have made and the extras they've included.
Fri 15/10/04 at 12:56
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
AliBoy wrote:
> I would guess that they would overwrite each other with the one loaded
> last being the one the game uses but I've never tried it with two
> files so could be wrong.
>
> Think you just need to download a few and see which ones you think
> are best.
> Quite like the one from the PESFan forums although there are usually
> quite a few ones with different looking kits etc.

Oh okay, thanks for that.

Would you be able to give me some links to the actual kits and stuff, thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.