GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"W800i?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/08/05 at 15:00
Regular
I've had a Siemens SL55 for the past two years now; it's a reasonable phone, but recently it's began to turn itself off when charging, while texting, in-fact at any random times - which is quite annoying. I'm quite keen on replacing it with a newer model. I'd like Bluetooth, at least a 1.3mp camera, the ability to film, expandable memory, and a mp3 player.

I've had a look around and found the W800i which seems like a reasonable phone.

Any advice on this phone or referrals would be appreciated.

And also, how would I go buy getting this as a 'pay as you go' handset without forking out the £250-odd for just the handset?

Thanks in advance.
Sun 28/08/05 at 12:09
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Gordon you around? Ive got loads of mobile related questions I think you could help me with...
Sat 27/08/05 at 15:54
"Tesco value"
you could weigh up the costs. I got the 750i for £220 delivered off of ebay. You could see how much the phone is on the cheapest 12 month tariff and just not use the sim card and cancel after a year. I dont know if it could be any cheaper doing it that way, say on a £10 per month and £50 for the phone. YOu then have the problem of unlocking it if you buy it on a different network to the one you're already on
Sat 27/08/05 at 15:51
"Tesco value"
its a dressed up k750i, same camera, same firmware and same features. The only difference is with the w800 you can listen to your music on the phones 2.5mm jack and not need a converter like the 750i (you have to use their pop port headphones)

it also comes with a 512mb MS DUO and not a 64mb like the 750i, but it's well worth paying another 60 and get a 1gig one and sell the 512.

2 mega pix camea with auto focus, very bright flash/light.

Easy to use, loads of games and mp3 ringtones/alarms.
good battery life with easy user interface.
Got my 750 as a change from boring nokias (had the 7710 touchscreen before)
Sat 27/08/05 at 15:00
Regular
I've had a Siemens SL55 for the past two years now; it's a reasonable phone, but recently it's began to turn itself off when charging, while texting, in-fact at any random times - which is quite annoying. I'm quite keen on replacing it with a newer model. I'd like Bluetooth, at least a 1.3mp camera, the ability to film, expandable memory, and a mp3 player.

I've had a look around and found the W800i which seems like a reasonable phone.

Any advice on this phone or referrals would be appreciated.

And also, how would I go buy getting this as a 'pay as you go' handset without forking out the £250-odd for just the handset?

Thanks in advance.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.