GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just a bad loser"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/08/05 at 02:18
Regular
"Catch it!"
Tuesday night skateboarding night for Bill as Bill skateboarded along the road. He watched the stars fly by the moon shone down on him. He loved skateboarding at night coz no-one else was around. But this night a killer in the shadows was following him watching every move he did. This Killer had a sharp knife clenched in his hand waiting for the man to fall off his skateboard or to stop. The killer had been following him for one hour now and was getting very annoyed. But then it happened as the man was in the middle of doing a manual he fell to the floor and smacked his head on the concrete. "Ah crap that really hurt ahhhh my head" screamed Bill. But then Killer ran over to him and stabbed in the back killing him straight away. "That’s for winning the skateboarding competition" moaned the Killer.

The next day the killer followed a BMX Rider and killed him the same as he did the Skateboarder and said the same words but with BMX Competition. It had became big a habit for the Killer but you could tell he was just a bad loser.
Mon 29/08/05 at 16:27
Regular
"Catch it!"
Thank you very much Timmargh.
Mon 29/08/05 at 11:15
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I liked it.
Mon 29/08/05 at 02:58
Regular
"Catch it!"
klasovdan_1 wrote:
> How come you don't write any dodgy romance stories anymore, they were
> the funniest things you ever wrote. pure comic genius.

Yeah I might do some more of those soon.
Sun 28/08/05 at 17:04
Regular
"Swivel!"
Two things:

1.) This reminds me of an old story by ZZZZ, about a skateboarding competition. (Or as he put it competion)
2.) And why didn't something more funny happen. I expected the murderer's hand to bleed or something when he clenched the knife.
Fri 26/08/05 at 18:46
Regular
"who wrote that?"
How come you don't write any dodgy romance stories anymore, they were the funniest things you ever wrote. pure comic genius.
Fri 26/08/05 at 18:37
Regular
"who wrote that?"
*speechless*
Fri 26/08/05 at 14:37
Regular
"Catch it!"
Come on someone say something about this please?
Fri 26/08/05 at 02:18
Regular
"Catch it!"
Tuesday night skateboarding night for Bill as Bill skateboarded along the road. He watched the stars fly by the moon shone down on him. He loved skateboarding at night coz no-one else was around. But this night a killer in the shadows was following him watching every move he did. This Killer had a sharp knife clenched in his hand waiting for the man to fall off his skateboard or to stop. The killer had been following him for one hour now and was getting very annoyed. But then it happened as the man was in the middle of doing a manual he fell to the floor and smacked his head on the concrete. "Ah crap that really hurt ahhhh my head" screamed Bill. But then Killer ran over to him and stabbed in the back killing him straight away. "That’s for winning the skateboarding competition" moaned the Killer.

The next day the killer followed a BMX Rider and killed him the same as he did the Skateboarder and said the same words but with BMX Competition. It had became big a habit for the Killer but you could tell he was just a bad loser.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.