GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Name Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/08/05 at 20:57
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just been to the General Thread for the first time in ages seeing no-one was posting here until Wardy a few moments ago and they had a thread where someone starts with the name of a sportsman/woman and the next person has to name another sportsman/woman with a first name beginning with the last letter of the previous post.

Fancy a wrestling one? Try not to use well known wrestlers use independent/old wrestlers to make it a bit more challenging and if you can put where they wrestle or used to wrestle. Can be real names or character names.

I'll start.

Vince McMahon (sorry!)
Sun 04/09/05 at 00:58
Regular
"Balls"
smedlos wrote:
>
> Amateur.

Love that... 34 days and we are amateurs... yeah my account begins with 543 and I have been regestered 1100 days with this acount.. would be more if some 'regular' idiot didnt make me do bad things when I was starting out...

Well back off n00b cheese
Sat 03/09/05 at 12:53
Regular
"you've got a beard"
tnc wrote:

> And smedlos is a Regular, from what I can see (perhaps he wasn't when
> the thread started, I don't visit here much :p)

no he wasn't, but he's been an unstoppable posting dynamo and to be fair, at least he's not just been posting rubbish all over the place.. so we'll forgive him his urge to get purpled :D
Sat 03/09/05 at 11:43
Regular
The Wardy wrote:

> Yeah but poor smedlos wants to become a regular and this is a quick
> way for him to do it! :p

A word of warning, the Staffies don't like threads set-up for purposes such as this. Anything that has the potential for spam is bad enough but then admitting it doesn't help matters.

And smedlos is a Regular, from what I can see (perhaps he wasn't when the thread started, I don't visit here much :p)
Sat 03/09/05 at 11:38
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
> The Wardy wrote:
> way for him to do it!
>
smedlos wrote:
> How long you been a SR Member?
>
> What's your SR member NO?
>
> Bet it's after mine!
>
> Amateur.

If you have been here that long you would know to click "stats" by my name on each post! :p
Fri 02/09/05 at 23:49
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The Wardy wrote:
> way for him to do it!

How long you been a SR Member?

What's your SR member NO?

Bet it's after mine!

Amateur.
Fri 26/08/05 at 12:06
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah but poor smedlos wants to become a regular and this is a quick way for him to do it! :p

...Nikolai Volkoff
Fri 26/08/05 at 12:02
Regular
This has been done millions of times before and y'know what...?

...They all die.
Fri 26/08/05 at 08:35
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Razor Ramon
Thu 25/08/05 at 22:14
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Necro Butcher
Thu 25/08/05 at 20:57
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just been to the General Thread for the first time in ages seeing no-one was posting here until Wardy a few moments ago and they had a thread where someone starts with the name of a sportsman/woman and the next person has to name another sportsman/woman with a first name beginning with the last letter of the previous post.

Fancy a wrestling one? Try not to use well known wrestlers use independent/old wrestlers to make it a bit more challenging and if you can put where they wrestle or used to wrestle. Can be real names or character names.

I'll start.

Vince McMahon (sorry!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.