GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TNA Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/08/05 at 20:48
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I know some of you watch TNA and I personally am just getting into it so i thought it might be good to have a thread to chat about TNA in!

Especially as it sounds like its going to get bigger and rival WWE.

I have seen some comments about TNA in other threads so this could be the place to bring them all together!
Sat 12/11/05 at 13:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Bret Hart has met TNA officials to discuss the possibility of working for them sometime in the future. Interesting timing as his WWE DVD and Tribute Magazine have just been released to it could be seen as a two finger gesture to Vince.

Genesis card for Sunday:

Jeff Jarrett & America’s Most Wanted vs Team 3-D & Rhino

X-Division: AJ Styles vs Petey Williams

Sabu vs Abyss - No DQ

Christopher Daniels & Samoa Joe & Alex Shelley & Roderick Strong vs Chris Sabin & Matt Bentley & Sonjay Dutt & Austin Aries in an Elimination X Match

Monty Brown vs Jeff Hardy

Team Canada vs The 3Live Kru

Nigel McGuiness vs Shark Boy

The Naturals & Lance Hoyt vs Diamonds of the Rough
Wed 09/11/05 at 10:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I think he'd do well, he was doing well in ECW until it ran out of cash.
Wed 09/11/05 at 07:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Plus Heyman was also the owner of ECW, somehow i don't think as a writer in TNA he'd have the same powers. But anyway TNA + Heyman and the book = This is awesome (to steal a chant from the TNA crowd)

Heck if the reports are true that he's actually putting on good shows in OVW he's even more of a booking god than i first thought
Tue 08/11/05 at 15:04
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Cong_Man wrote:

> It's very unlikely that a writer could bankrupt any fed :-D...

Steph's having a good go at the minute. And if she struggles to send WWE bust I'm sure the pairing of her and Rhodes will do the trick.
Tue 08/11/05 at 13:38
Regular
"..."
Smedlos wrote:
> One big name who hasn't signed yet and who is said to be eager to
> leave is Paul Heyman who may go to TNA as a writer. If he does I just
> hope he doesn't bankrupt it like he did ECW.

It's very unlikely that a writer could bankrupt any fed :-D...

Speaking of ex-ECW talent and contracts, Tajiri has apparently signed a new 2-3 year deal, despite reports that he was due to retuirn to Japan. Quite where this leaves Mrs. Tajiri, who has been described as 'very homesick', is anyone's guess.
Tue 08/11/05 at 09:26
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
WWE are doing a good job of boosting TNA's talent. There are quite a few contracts coming up for renewal at the end of November and now they're rushing to try and get people to resign which most aren't doing.

One big name who hasn't signed yet and who is said to be eager to leave is Paul Heyman who may go to TNA as a writer. If he does I just hope he doesn't bankrupt it like he did ECW.
Mon 07/11/05 at 12:33
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Kawada wrote:

> He'd be better off working for TNA, won't need to be on the road for
> 250-300 days as it's right near home, less shows and with being
> allowed to work indy dates as well will probably be able to make more
> money

Living near to TNA and not being on the road for most of the year has got to be a huge draw for him. Lesner and Nathan Jones quit because of the toll it took on them and I for one couldn't do it.
Mon 07/11/05 at 10:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Smedlos wrote:
> TNA have already contacted Christian about a possible contract but
> he's leaving it out in the open at the minute, possibly because he's
> hoping WWE will contact him soon with an improved contract offer.

He'd be better off working for TNA, won't need to be on the road for 250-300 days as it's right near home, less shows and with being allowed to work indy dates as well will probably be able to make more money
Sun 06/11/05 at 21:31
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The Wardy wrote:

> Stupid. Just plain stupid.

But unfortunately genius in Vince's eyes.
Sun 06/11/05 at 19:55
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Smedlos wrote:
> TNA have already contacted Christian about a possible contract but
> he's leaving it out in the open at the minute, possibly because he's
> hoping WWE will contact him soon with an improved contract offer.
>
> Chris Benoit's contract is also due to expire at the end of this
> month and the WWE have offered him another one that's said the be
> "low" for a wrestler of his standard so in a few weeks he
> too could be a free agent.

If Benoit is also leaving then WWE will soon not be worth watching. Losing talent like Christian and Benoit and bringing in talent (if you can cal it that) such as Boogeyman and midgets.

Stupid. Just plain stupid.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.