GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Winter"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/08/05 at 19:42
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I can feel it in the air! There is a certain cold taint in the air of a morning and evening now. And its steadly getting darker, by the way, when are the clocks going back again? We're in carvans to, so the cold is even worse!!
Thu 25/08/05 at 19:42
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I can feel it in the air! There is a certain cold taint in the air of a morning and evening now. And its steadly getting darker, by the way, when are the clocks going back again? We're in carvans to, so the cold is even worse!!
Thu 25/08/05 at 19:43
"period drama"
It's August, you idiot.
Thu 25/08/05 at 19:45
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Sooo??
Thu 25/08/05 at 19:49
"period drama"
You're not permitted to 'feel winter in the air' until at least October, I'm afraid. You know, when Autumn is actually almost through.

Yes, it is steadily getting darker earlier, that tends to happen every year after the summer solstice, and it's no indication that 'omg!1 winteer!' is coming.

And the mornings and evenings usually tend to be colder - the crazy things the lack of sunshine will do, eh?

But it's not cold. It's August. It's the middle of summer.
The weather may suck, but it's not winter.
Thu 25/08/05 at 19:56
Regular
I love Autumn, it's all Autumnal and stuff.
Thu 25/08/05 at 20:11
Regular
"Better Than You"
It's getting towards the end of Summer now. Autumn starts in like just under a month.
Thu 25/08/05 at 20:11
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
I hate it when it gets dark early.
Thu 25/08/05 at 20:26
Regular
"The definitive tag"
How in the hell does it feel like Winter? It's bloody August for gods sake. The weather sucks ass but that's Summer storms for you. It was still pretty damn hot in the sun today.
Thu 25/08/05 at 20:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I actually like Autumn/Winter but it just drags on a bit sometimes.

It keeps getting really dark now. It peaks for quite a bit over the Summer and then goes straight down like a rollercoaster.

For instance last week when I left my work at 9pm it was still light. This week it pretty much totally dark.
Thu 25/08/05 at 22:07
Regular
Chr1s wrote:
It was
> still pretty damn hot in the sun today.

Who would have thunk it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.