GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I reluctantly resign......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/01 at 19:28
Regular
I am sorry RBS and er-no. I have decided to resign form the clan that we are involved in. I cannot be bothered to whip newbies so I don't think I will fit into the group (:)

TO the future of your clan...

T_W
Tue 05/06/01 at 19:28
I am sorry RBS and er-no. I have decided to resign form the clan that we are involved in. I cannot be bothered to whip newbies so I don't think I will fit into the group (:)

TO the future of your clan...

T_W
Tue 05/06/01 at 19:32
Regular
"I like cheese"
A whipping newbies clan?!?!?!

Eeeeuuuurrrrrgggghhhhh....
Tue 05/06/01 at 19:34
Regular
"everyone says it"
Hey, wellI never really did much anyway, just give the final annoying prod, I suppose there comes a time in every mans life when they have to move on... goodbye TW.

'I quit RBS'
'Why Joby?'
'Because you call me Joby, and we are nothing without TW'
'Fine then'
'FINE THEN'
'joby'
'SHUT UP'

Its over for the whole clan!
Tue 05/06/01 at 19:35
Regular
"everyone says it"
Ant wrote:
> A whipping newbies clan?!?!?!

Eeeeuuuurrrrrgggghhhhh....

Whats wrong Ant, did you sit on a egg?
Tue 05/06/01 at 19:38
So RBS is alone in the clan now? or does he have M16 to accompany him?
Tue 05/06/01 at 19:44
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I don't knooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:04
Time_Warp wrote:
> I am sorry RBS and er-no. I have decided to resign form the clan
> that we are involved in. I cannot be bothered to whip newbies so I
> don't think I will fit into the group (:)

TO the future of your
> clan...

T_W

I think this is very sad that you have made a cland for whiping newbies. Havnt you read Meka_Dragons forum. This is very dissapointing form a highly respected regular. Good job for leaving thogh.
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:18
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Good call TW, so you don't have to "whip" me because I will put up a struggle...an ETERNAL STRUGGLE against Regulars until I become one. IF YOU CAN'T BEAT EM' JOIN EM'!
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:23
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Hope you come a regular soon Shaneo. And the line "if ya can't beat em , join em" that is a good way of thinking...when whipping is invloved anyway.
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:25
shaneo wrote:
> Good call TW, so you don't have to "whip" me because I
> will put up a struggle...an ETERNAL STRUGGLE against Regulars until
> I become one. IF YOU CAN'T BEAT EM' JOIN EM'!

Shaneo how about checking out rules for Newibes, and to all you regulars check out Rules for regulars

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.