GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why I Hate Lawro #2356"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/08/05 at 15:15
Regular
His double standards.

I remember listening to a 'Pool match on the radio in the 1st half of last season. Lawro was saying how Baros was a danger to any defence, and a quality act.

2nd half of the season - "Lawro, they say Cisse and Baros can't play together." "Oh, they can, they'll just be holding hands out on the right wing......(I laugh, then he says some other stuff)...Baros isn't good enough".

Cue me thinking...Hang on, you extremely thin tasched fool who lives life by holding onto Hansen's coattails - you what now?

But NOW I read this on his BBC predictions:

"I fancy Villa to win this, with a fit Milan Baros lifting the crowd against a Blackburn team which already seems to get a player sent off every week.

I really do think Baros could be the deciding factor in this fixture."

???

Shut up and make your mind up, Lawro.
Fri 26/08/05 at 00:24
Regular
Baros has played for Liverpool this season.
Thu 25/08/05 at 20:52
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
therage79 wrote:
> I think his predictions are usually pretty good...however he is a toss
> stain!

Don't think so.

There was some competition between the pundits a couple of seasons back, I think, for predicting scores, exactly like the Premiership Prediction thing on this forum.

He went something like 3 weeks without calling a single result right.

Which is simply terrible.
Thu 25/08/05 at 20:25
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Lawro said the man u game with newcastle would be a draw at best for newcastle so he predicted a draw. Considering newcastles start and they drew to a 10 man west ham ( i think) he would have said man u. But he said man u picked up some knocks and they will be tired or something that it will be a draw.
Thu 25/08/05 at 20:17
Regular
I often wonder if Oswaldo's posts are all poor attempts at jokes. I think it's best to assume they're simply poor.
Thu 25/08/05 at 20:08
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Oswaldo! wrote:
> I was looking forward to seeing the Baros-Angel partnership come to
> life this season after this news - that was, until I discovered
> Juan-Pablo Angel was infact in the Villareal team that beat-off
> Everton in the qualifiers last night. :(

Is this a poor attempt at a joke?
Thu 25/08/05 at 19:58
Regular
Oswaldo! wrote:
> Robbie Earle

I respect this legend. He always said something insightful, instead of commenting on the obvious.
Thu 25/08/05 at 19:55
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
In Euro 2004, when a player theatrically went to ground:

"I thought it was the national lottery, there were that many rollovers"

I think he'd been working on that since Euro 2000.
Thu 25/08/05 at 18:46
"LOLLERSKATES!"
mini H clone wrote:
> Baros is a good player and him and phillips will be scoring loads.
> Baros done well at liverpool and if he was given a chance he would be
> a 20 a goal season which he will be doing this season.

Angel should start instead of phillips.
Thu 25/08/05 at 18:08
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I was looking forward to seeing the Baros-Angel partnership come to life this season after this news - that was, until I discovered Juan-Pablo Angel was infact in the Villareal team that beat-off Everton in the qualifiers last night. :(
Thu 25/08/05 at 17:02
Regular
"5,6,7,8............"
Baros is a good player and him and phillips will be scoring loads. Baros done well at liverpool and if he was given a chance he would be a 20 a goal season which he will be doing this season.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.