GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh dear...."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/08/05 at 13:49
Regular
[URL]http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=11070[/URL]

This is not good...
Thu 25/08/05 at 14:32
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Good idea.

I heard that GAME weren't promising Standard Packs anymore because of the demand...

I'm waiting on Special Reserve myself... *COUGH SPLUTTER(!)*
Thu 25/08/05 at 14:24
Regular
Well I was going to get the Core Pack, as and when I bought a system.

Think I may as well go for the full one now just in case other games need it afterall...
Thu 25/08/05 at 14:19
Regular
Yes, but the memory cards are only 64Mb, so they don't need to charge too much and can still make a decent profit.

I'm guessing the hard Drive is used for other stuff too though whilst you are actually playing, at least on the PS2 version as the PS2 only has 32Mb RAM, don't know what the excuse on the xbox would be. Might be memory again.
Thu 25/08/05 at 14:15
Regular
"8==="
You'd think memory cards would be big enough to handle it now that we've got PSP ones at 1GB etc.
Thu 25/08/05 at 14:08
Regular
The PS2 version needed a hard drive too, so it's nothing new.

Sony coulnd't be bothered releasing the HDD in Europe for the sake of one game, that's why FFXI never came out here on PS2.

Probably why Square are brining such an old game to Xbox 360 at all, first time it'll be playable on console anywhere expect America and Japan.
Thu 25/08/05 at 14:02
Regular
"Touched!"
You're shocked? I'm not. Of course if FF is going to be an online role playing game you hardly going to store the updates on a memory card are you? I'd bet there will be loads of updates/fixes etc that will require the HDD it's no surprise really.
Thu 25/08/05 at 13:58
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Anyone stupid enough to go for the Core System deserves to not be able to play some games...!!!!"£(!)

Why on EARTH they don't include the HDD?!
Thu 25/08/05 at 13:54
Regular
"Remember me?"
Who wouldn't want the hard drive anyway?
Thu 25/08/05 at 13:49
Regular
[URL]http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=11070[/URL]

This is not good...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.