GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Caught in the act"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/08/05 at 17:57
Regular
"That's right!"
MoJo's work is full of fine ladies, however we're all on teams of about 12-14 people and don't talk to other teams much, so if you have no fine ladies on your team, the chances of getting to know them aren't good.

I have two blonde stunners on my team, very nice, but both spoken for. So when the chance to have my hours changed to the evening shift for two weeks to help train the new twilight shifters coming in came up, I thought "Hey, get some stuff on my CV, meet some new ladies - get in"

So I put my name forward and was picked and spent two weeks training and floorwalking (wandering around answering questions on the work) and got two girl's numbers out of it.

So I met one last night at 9:30, she caught me off guard since I was meant to be seeing her tonight but she was gonna be busy so she asked me meet me when she'd finished work.

She drives, I don't, so she was the one behind the wheel, how's that for role reversal? Things were going well, good not great, and we ended up in Whitley Bay and got some chips at about 10:30, went to park somewhere, found a small car park near the beach and I started to work my magic.

Except there were other cars parked there, also with couples in, all just sitting around waiting. "Dogging site" it screamed of to me, I'd heard there was one around there...

As we talked we got close, things happened, but eventually we packed up and left for fear of the police coming along (most of the cars had gone, but there was a large white van parked there with the lights on) and went back to my neck of the woods (we drove one way, decided to go another so went back past the car park, the white van had gone...) and ended up in the small carpark of a park (the same park I was arrested outside of when my mates stole some bowling pins and smashed up some bus shelters)

Things happened again (and can I say how hard it is to get nekkid and up to no good in a Mini Cooper S? The back has less room than the front...) she was getting, er, excitable, when -

*thump thump thump*

Oh fudge. It can only be one thing. She totally freaks, jumps off me and back onto the driver's side. With her knickers and skirt on the back seat she pulls her top down to try and cover herself, while I calmly open the door to see a huge policeman standing there, his partner on the other side of the car looking at my lady friend.

"Can you take it elsewhere please, mate?"

Yep, no problem, mate.

"We've had a call from one of the residents, we'll let you off, just move on"

No bother, cheers mate. The windows are so fogged she can't see out to drive, but we manage to get out the gates and she drops me off home at about 12:30, not amused in the slightest. And she's still driving with nothing but a jumper on at this point.

She blamed me for not knowing they were coming, my argument that I had wanted the window open to let some air in and so we could hear if anyone was coming was quickly dismissed (she's the girl, she's right, I'm wrong)

OK, so we weren't fully at it, at the point they came up and tapped on the window my jeans were back on, we were only fooling around like horny teenagers, but we were lucky not have our details taken (though I reckon they would've recorded her license plate) and instead just be let off.

She's a fantastic girl, but I thought I'd let her simmer a bit today, I'll text her tomorrow and see how she is.

But yeah, a close call, she was freaked out and I didn't dare look the copper in the eye. Next time we'll just go back to mine...
Sat 27/08/05 at 20:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Aha
Sat 27/08/05 at 19:33
Regular
"topgamer above all"
everbody post on the star wars thread, plz!
Sat 27/08/05 at 18:30
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
chaostheoryspi wrote:
> sup, yall

[URL]http://www.roger-bacon.co.uk/2dartwork/ratboy.jpg[/URL]
Sat 27/08/05 at 18:19
Regular
"topgamer above all"
sup, yall
Sat 27/08/05 at 18:11
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Sean who's 16 and a
> radgie,

[URL]http://www.roger-bacon.co.uk/2dartwork/ratboy.jpg[/URL]
Sat 27/08/05 at 17:03
Regular
"That's right!"
There's Wal, my mate, then his younger brother Sean who's 16 and a radgie, then there's the older Wal, Mark, who's 32 and married to a Thai girl and is coming with us on holiday to Thailand (actually, it's more like we're going with him)

Sean was the one who dropped Fos on a table at Mark's house, then started on the taxi driver. Classic.
Fri 26/08/05 at 18:43
Regular
Probably happened while I was at uni. I might drop out, if I'm missing Moj-fun.
Fri 26/08/05 at 18:26
Regular
"You've upset me"
There's The Wal and his younger brother, the one that picked up Papa and threw him down on something (table? sofa?) hurting his head/neck. Twas in the installment in which Papa went to The Wal's BBQ.

C'mon Gaz, keep up :-)
Fri 26/08/05 at 18:16
Regular
There's more than 1 Wal?

..Jesus.
Fri 26/08/05 at 17:43
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I could tell you about going to Whitley Bay on Wednesday and watching
> The Wal Brothers try their pulling powers on two girls out with their
> mother, but I won't.

Please?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.