GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Google Messenger"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/08/05 at 13:35
Regular
"SOUP!"
[URL]http://www.google.com/talk/[/URL]

Looks awesome!

----

You need a Gmail account to work it (I've got invited spare if anyone doesnt have one)

If you want to add me my email is [email protected]
Thu 25/08/05 at 14:06
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Ranma wrote:
> I stopped using IRC in the 90ies, I use Azureus to download my anime.

While this is true, there are some instances where a torrent has no seeds, and also, Universities normally restrict BT access. Since I'm starting in a month, it's nice to be able to keep up with Bleach/Naruto/etc etc weekly.
Thu 25/08/05 at 11:30
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Received, cheers ST
Thu 25/08/05 at 11:29
Regular
I stopped using IRC in the 90ies, I use Azureus to download my anime.
Thu 25/08/05 at 11:29
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Got it, sending now...

Edit - done
Thu 25/08/05 at 11:28
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Ignore.
Thu 25/08/05 at 11:27
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
It looks crap, tbh. MSN and IRC are all that I need... with IRC allowing me to talk AND download Anime. :D
Thu 25/08/05 at 11:19
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I'll send you one if you want: they keep giving me more as soon as I get rid of 'em.
Thu 25/08/05 at 11:17
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Paradox, I haven't got a Gmail account can I claim your invite?
Thu 25/08/05 at 10:59
Regular
I downloaded ICQ again after 9 years, boy was I stupid, (apart from looking really crap since it first started in '96) I had about 6 people add me and then send me spam links in just a few hours. I'm not use to this kind of harrasment on IM programs.

Google Talk looks interesting but no one else I know is using it, they're either on ICQ, MSN, AIM or YIM.
Wed 24/08/05 at 15:36
Regular
There's also a rumour that they were going to take over the world.

I can't see this IM becoming popular due to the amount of computer-illiterate people only just getting used to MSN.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.