GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/10/04 at 23:22
Regular
"Bow to me!"
As everyone probably knows there is a new Zelda on it’s was next year called Four Swords. What I didn’t realise until today, and some of you may not have, is that there is another Zelda coming out next year, simply titled The Legend Of Zelda which is a full 3D game with 'real' style graphics rather than cartoon ones. I don’t get mags anymore but I do look at online release lists and never noticed this until today. Maybe I'm just last to know. What are everyone’s thoughts on it then, I obviously know nothing about it?!
Fri 15/10/04 at 23:02
Regular
Morbo wrote:
> Any body think that the four swords will be any good? I might get it
> for the multiplayer as you don’t get that many cooperative
> multiplayer’s anymore.

It is very good fun.
Fri 15/10/04 at 15:18
"The Will of D."
I'm up to date with PC, GC and GBA. But i hardly ever get PC games so i've only got a few games on my wish list to update list.
Fri 15/10/04 at 09:55
Regular
I needed a new phone. I could've spent a fortune on one with all the mod cons, or a very small amount (in comparison) on an N-Gage from a shop that were selling them off cheaply.

I don't bother with the games, but I use the phone. So I'm happy with my N-gage.

After all, I have net access on PC, Email on PC, Can record ringtones without having to use a composer or pay a rediculous amount for a few bleeps, and I have a decent digital camera. So the only way an expensive phone could attract me would be if it despensed Pez.
Fri 15/10/04 at 09:14
Regular
"Bow to me!"
N-Gage isnt worth it. It failed before it started. Who would waste their money on that junk. Ive been keeping up to date with PS2, PC and XBox alright. Just let it slip with the Gc for a while.
Fri 15/10/04 at 00:06
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Edgy wrote:
> Try keeping up to date with GC, Xbox, PS2, GBA, PC and NG.

And add DS, PSP, Revolution, Xenon and PS3 to that list, to avoid future threads like "BREAKING NEWZ!!! NINENDO UNVEIL GBA WIV 2 SCREENZ!1"

Oh and N-Gage? Hahahaha. :D

That is all.
Thu 14/10/04 at 23:37
Regular
"Bow to me!"
well thats for that. i think thats got to be 'tip of the day' status. ive got all the consoles too except xbox but have had a lot to do since about march and couldnt keep up.
Thu 14/10/04 at 23:29
Regular
Try keeping up to date with GC, Xbox, PS2, GBA, PC and NG.

I've got them all - but I rarely use the NG for games, the PC is mainly used for net access, the PS2 is just there and the other three I play whenever I feel like it.
Thu 14/10/04 at 23:28
Regular
"Balls"
Any body think that the four swords will be any good? I might get it for the multiplayer as you don’t get that many cooperative multiplayer’s anymore.
Thu 14/10/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Bow to me!"
well its not news at all then. i have been out of the GC loop since Twin Snakes earlier this year but im trying to get back in now, now that i have some money and time and am rotating between GC, PC and PS2.
Thu 14/10/04 at 23:26
Regular
I knew about it last July, FOR I AM SHIGERU MIYAMOTO!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.