GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox-Longest thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/10/04 at 00:00
Regular
"The Expert"
Hy xbox may have great games but thats not the reason to say its bad i think xbox is bad because ps1-ps2 allways been num.01 and xbox will never beat the best consoles i will give 5 reasons
1.Heavy Console
2.Large Controller
3.Microsoft Games
4.Less Software
5.No awesome games maybe rally,football,1st shooter,racing,fighting this games may be good, But ps2 wins thsi post is a thread to xbox but i mean no swearing words and ps2 offers bundle savings.
Thu 21/10/04 at 20:09
Regular
"8==="
Have been playing Robin Hood: Defender of The Crown and Evil Dead: A Fistfull of Boomstick today.

So far Evil Dead's the game State of Emergency should have been, Defender of The Crown is a great oldschool turn-based conquer the map type of game.

Nice.
Fri 15/10/04 at 19:47
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I'm a mega PS2 fan but I must admit the Xbox is better. Better graphics and now the quantity of game are equal, the ps2 has more exclusive game though but the majority of them are quite frankly naf apart from the GT series and san Andreas whereas the Xbox has halo.
Fri 15/10/04 at 18:59
Regular
The Gamer wrote:
> Hy xbox may have great games but thats not the reason to say its bad i
> think xbox is bad because ps1-ps2 allways been num.01 and xbox will
> never beat the best consoles i will give 5 reasons
> 1.Heavy Console

HAHA, because we all play with the console on our laps.
Fri 15/10/04 at 18:55
Regular
"For One Night Only"
With each new thread, you prove yourself even more stupid than thought possible. Get off this forum, you anti-xboxer.
Fri 15/10/04 at 13:21
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Fri 15/10/04 at 00:26
"I love yo... lamp."
Well I think that the weight of it is irrelevant and I have big hands and find the original controller the best ever made.

But the main thing is the games, where the Xbox really does well.

Oh and [URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=29533&forumid=130[/URL]
Fri 15/10/04 at 00:00
Regular
"The Expert"
Hy xbox may have great games but thats not the reason to say its bad i think xbox is bad because ps1-ps2 allways been num.01 and xbox will never beat the best consoles i will give 5 reasons
1.Heavy Console
2.Large Controller
3.Microsoft Games
4.Less Software
5.No awesome games maybe rally,football,1st shooter,racing,fighting this games may be good, But ps2 wins thsi post is a thread to xbox but i mean no swearing words and ps2 offers bundle savings.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.