GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It gave me goosebumps..."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/08/05 at 14:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Just watched a 15 minute demo video (with commentary) of the new BiA games on the IGN website...bloody hell. They've *really* improved the AI on this one. I nearly jumped out my chair when the Germans they were attacking counter-attacked and managed to corner the player, before later on turning a big cannon to take out the house he was hiding in - totally unexpected. It just looks the nuts. A complete set of nuts. Massive nuts with bells hanging off them.
Tue 23/08/05 at 23:25
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> I do that too. I love it, it's probably the best console war game,
> but it somehow seems like an effort to play.

Heh, I know what you mean.
I seem to get to a point on a level and I can't find a way round what I am supposed to do. The problem with the first one was the enemy AI, for most parts of the game there was only one strategy you could us, hopefully this sequel will allow for a litle bit of leaway(sp?).

The MP is now dire for the original due to the lack of players, but I have decided to start playing the SP again tommorow.

Chavez: Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood.
Tue 23/08/05 at 19:18
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Whats the full name of the game?
Tue 23/08/05 at 18:00
Regular
This is supposed to have online co-op as well, should be good.

I bought the first game a few weeks back but still haven't managed to get around to playing it.
Tue 23/08/05 at 17:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Full Spectrum Warrior is very similar but I prefer it.
Have you played that yet? I want to try it online, hurry up
Tue 23/08/05 at 17:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I do that too. I love it, it's probably the best console war game, but it somehow seems like an effort to play.
Tue 23/08/05 at 17:16
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I just sort of stopped playing the first game, don't know why.
Tue 23/08/05 at 15:20
Regular
Looks great, I've still got to complete the first one. I really hope that they improve the LIVE gameplay a hell of a lot.

Did anyone else notice that on the IGN BiA:EIB frontpage this is says:
"Earned In Bloob"

[URL]http://xbox.ign.com/objects/736/736220.html[/URL]
Tue 23/08/05 at 14:21
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hilarious "funny", or hilarious "vietnam flashback shaking on the floor in the street"?
Tue 23/08/05 at 14:18
Regular
Looks good, it does.

The retired US army guy's hilarious on that video clip.
Tue 23/08/05 at 14:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Just watched a 15 minute demo video (with commentary) of the new BiA games on the IGN website...bloody hell. They've *really* improved the AI on this one. I nearly jumped out my chair when the Germans they were attacking counter-attacked and managed to corner the player, before later on turning a big cannon to take out the house he was hiding in - totally unexpected. It just looks the nuts. A complete set of nuts. Massive nuts with bells hanging off them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.