GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2-month subscription question?..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/10/04 at 01:01
Righty'o

I have a current subscription with my X-Box (12 month) which has about 6 months left. I know that you can purchase a starter kit or 12 month subscription code and enter this on your X-Box to extend your subscription for a further 12 months (ends up being cheaper than the £39.99 renewal).

I want to change my gamertag at the end of this period, so I intend on setting up a new subscription and cancelling my current one!

What I want to know is this... Is it possible to use a 2-month subscription code to setup a new gamertag, and then extend this subscription with a further two 2-month subscription codes?
I have three lying around from various games and wondered if I could setup the gamertag now so I can use it with Pro Evo when it arrives, then I dont lose any good stats etc. if I use my current one then swap over after the current subscription ends.
(This gamertag wont go to waste then as my bro will use it until its up)

So, any help dudes...

Cheers
Fri 15/10/04 at 22:34
Gutting!

Nevermind, cheers dudes for a response.

Looks like I'll have to buy a second 12-month subscription ready for Pro Evo 4 :D
Fri 15/10/04 at 22:06
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> aloud

Tilta's right though.
Fri 15/10/04 at 22:03
Regular
No idea, but if theres an expiry date on the codes and your not gonna use them, feel free to post them on here ;)
Fri 15/10/04 at 02:24
Regular
You're only aloud to use one 2 month subscription.
Fri 15/10/04 at 01:01
Righty'o

I have a current subscription with my X-Box (12 month) which has about 6 months left. I know that you can purchase a starter kit or 12 month subscription code and enter this on your X-Box to extend your subscription for a further 12 months (ends up being cheaper than the £39.99 renewal).

I want to change my gamertag at the end of this period, so I intend on setting up a new subscription and cancelling my current one!

What I want to know is this... Is it possible to use a 2-month subscription code to setup a new gamertag, and then extend this subscription with a further two 2-month subscription codes?
I have three lying around from various games and wondered if I could setup the gamertag now so I can use it with Pro Evo when it arrives, then I dont lose any good stats etc. if I use my current one then swap over after the current subscription ends.
(This gamertag wont go to waste then as my bro will use it until its up)

So, any help dudes...

Cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.