GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IPod or Zen Micro"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/08/05 at 22:23
Regular
I dont know whether to get the 20GB Ipod or the 5GB Creative Zen Micro. I got more than 5GB of music but was wondering if the £50 odd saving is worth fiddling around with the songs from time to time. Any suggestions or opinions on either of them. Cheers
Sat 27/08/05 at 19:41
Regular
"topgamer above all"
everybody post on the star wars thread plz
Sat 27/08/05 at 14:27
"Was the man of marz"
Don't i-tunes also only allow you to transfer the file onto two computers (yawn and one other?). Honestly, just buy one of those flash card mp3 jobbies. For £50 odd you can have 1 Gig of your music sorted
Wed 24/08/05 at 13:32
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I'm quite tempted by the 20GB H-10 iRiver... it's sleek, small and has some decent features. Apparently, with some better earphones the sound is better than the iPod... They don't seem too bad for the price, either..

I'm starting a new job soon, so I need something like this for the journey.
Tue 23/08/05 at 23:27
"High polygon count"
No problemo.
Tue 23/08/05 at 22:25
Regular
"SOUP!"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> stuff

Thanks for info :-)
Tue 23/08/05 at 22:04
Regular
Ok thanks for the help people. I think i'm swinging towards the zen side but i got a couple of questions: Any opinions on the 20gb zen sleek (currently looking the most likely to buy)? and, What's the software like for then zen mp3 players. I use iTunes at the moment to listen to all my music and does this perfectly, does the creative zen software do the same or is just for transferring to the mp3 player? Thanks again
Tue 23/08/05 at 21:33
"High polygon count"
iTunes will only let you transfer to an iPod.

As far as I know, only the iTunes software and the iPod are capable of playing Apple's proprietary audio format.

iTunes will also only allow you to burn music you've bought to CD a maximum of 7 times. After that, I assume you need to buy it again. Which is why it's pretty much essential to burn it to CD and rip it to MP3.
Tue 23/08/05 at 21:06
Regular
"SOUP!"
I don't have iTunes, but, can I use it to transfer stuff to my Zen, or will the Apple/Creative thing cause conflict?
Tue 23/08/05 at 21:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> The first thing I do when I buy off iTunes is burn to a CD-RW, rip it
> back to MP3 and transfer it to my NW-HD3!

Oh how simple!
Tue 23/08/05 at 20:29
"High polygon count"
What amazes me is the people who seem to think that you can only use iTunes with an iPod or the PC you run iTunes on.

Not to mention that Apple think this DRM nonsense makes music downloads "secure".

The first thing I do when I buy off iTunes is burn to a CD-RW, rip it back to MP3 and transfer it to my NW-HD3!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.