GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"watching films on mobiles?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/08/05 at 22:04
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Right recently got a new phone that supposedly plays films. had to wait for a 1gb mmc card and mmc card reader o come through and they finally have but now im having problems getting the files to play on my mobile.

Got the mobile real player of the internet, put it on my mmc card and then installed it on to my phone which has all gone smoothly however video files from my cpt don't seem to be appearing on the card once it is inserted in the phone.

Bought a copied cd of star wars clone wars of ebay which works finely on all my dvd players however when dragging and dropping it on to my mmc card it tells me the file is too big which I know for a fact it isn't. i think this is because it is in the dvd .VOB format and I need to have it in real player format. Does anyone know how I can convert this .VOb format into realplayer?

Any help regarding this matter would be great. I do recall gordanisagaybys was able to help me on alot of mobile matters about a month ago so if your around mate a bit of advice would go down nicely...
Sun 28/08/05 at 23:44
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
gordenisagaybys wrote:
> buy this and please stfu
>
> [URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NOKIA-6600-SOFTWARE-DVD-OVER-4-5GB-FREE-UK-P-P_W0QQitemZ6428073108QQcategoryZ80089QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/URL]
>
> it's realone you're after

Cheers mate. Is that how you convert all the movies file you download? should come in pretty handy with the likes of all the other aplications it ahs on it.

Sorry if i've been a little desperate to get hold of you but your the only person that seems to have a clue about mobiles on the forum.

once again really appreciate your help (not so much the stfu) but thanks anyhow...
Sun 28/08/05 at 21:52
"Tesco value"
buy this and please stfu

[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NOKIA-6600-SOFTWARE-DVD-OVER-4-5GB-FREE-UK-P-P_W0QQitemZ6428073108QQcategoryZ80089QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/URL]

it's realone you're after
Sun 28/08/05 at 14:48
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Pringle28 wrote:
> hey still looking for gordanisagaybys. If anyone has seen him post
> recently could you send us in that direction? thanks for yor help
> all...

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=129379&forumid=301[/URL]
Sun 28/08/05 at 12:01
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
hey still looking for gordanisagaybys. If anyone has seen him post recently could you send us in that direction? thanks for yor help all...
Mon 22/08/05 at 22:04
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Right recently got a new phone that supposedly plays films. had to wait for a 1gb mmc card and mmc card reader o come through and they finally have but now im having problems getting the files to play on my mobile.

Got the mobile real player of the internet, put it on my mmc card and then installed it on to my phone which has all gone smoothly however video files from my cpt don't seem to be appearing on the card once it is inserted in the phone.

Bought a copied cd of star wars clone wars of ebay which works finely on all my dvd players however when dragging and dropping it on to my mmc card it tells me the file is too big which I know for a fact it isn't. i think this is because it is in the dvd .VOB format and I need to have it in real player format. Does anyone know how I can convert this .VOb format into realplayer?

Any help regarding this matter would be great. I do recall gordanisagaybys was able to help me on alot of mobile matters about a month ago so if your around mate a bit of advice would go down nicely...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.