GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paying for Final Fantasy XI Online"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy XI'.
Mon 22/08/05 at 18:30
Regular
"WWJD"
Im looking to buy Final Fantasy XI and im not sure about paying for it. Do you have to pay monthly for a character? and how much is it?
Wed 24/08/05 at 13:31
Regular
World of Warcraft - only 300% better than FFXI
Wed 24/08/05 at 13:25
Regular
"WWJD"
what is wow?
Mon 22/08/05 at 22:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That video is just lots of people hitting things with blobs of light.

Much like WoW must look to others

^^
Mon 22/08/05 at 22:16
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
£7.52 a month per character, £1.00 a month for each additional character up to 16.

Here's the clever bit: There are 15 jobs in Final Fantasy XI, and each character can access all 15 of them. So you can start as a Warrior and develop evasion skills, then change to Monk and have your evasion skills already capped, so work on hand to hand skills instead on your Monk. Most of the skills you develop in one job can be brought over to another job, which makes starting a new job a bit easier.

You can chop and change any time you want between 6 jobs initially, then on reaching level 30 and completion of 9 advanced job quests, you'll have access to all 15 jobs.

Most people have just the one character, and pay the additional £1.00 a month for another character just to use as extra storage space.

If you'd like some idea of what each job looks like and is capable of when fully levelled, download this vid:

[URL]http://academ.hvcc.edu/~00663054/Recollection.wmv[/URL] (Right-click, save target as)
Mon 22/08/05 at 21:10
Regular
"\\"
Buy WoW instead.
Mon 22/08/05 at 20:58
Regular
"WWJD"
can anyone help?
Mon 22/08/05 at 18:30
Regular
"WWJD"
Im looking to buy Final Fantasy XI and im not sure about paying for it. Do you have to pay monthly for a character? and how much is it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.