GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reading/Leeds Festival"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/08/05 at 18:24
Regular
Soooo, who's gonna be going?

Sounds like it should be good; Queens, Pixies, Foo Fighters, Stooges, Goldie Lookin Chain, as well as loads of other bands I can't be bothered mentioning. I'll be at Leeds. Weather seems good too. That'll probably change though.

Yay.
Wed 24/08/05 at 09:37
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> And yay, Incubus are there! SO good live.
>
> But totally faggy.

After every song the singer seems to get more naked and sweaty. It's like wrestling.

Yum.
Tue 23/08/05 at 23:23
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Chr1s wrote:
> Anyone who goes and doesn't watch Iron Maiden deserves to die.

I would do that............

Don't hurt me, please!
Tue 23/08/05 at 23:17
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Anyone who goes and doesn't watch Iron Maiden deserves to die.
Tue 23/08/05 at 20:41
Regular
"SOUP!"
Possum_Number2 wrote:
> i'm going and although the line up is so pants it makes me upset, i'm
> still gonna have an awesome time.

Dude, do you have msn? Ive wanted to talk to you for ages.
Tue 23/08/05 at 20:40
Regular
"SOUP!"
gimo80 wrote:

> Ha! The Transplants suck ass.

But Travis does the twirly drummy thing live. Joey (slipknot) did that at Download and it was awesome to watch.

> Yeah, Hatebreed are awesome, and F.A.T.A are good in the studio, but
> awful live.

Hatebreed rock live, saw them in March and they are incredible. The pit is so brutal though.

FATA arent at all bad live. I saw them at Deconstruction and they were pretty decent. Nothing spectacular but not cringeworthy either. Some bands sound crap at arenas though. Hatebreed probably wont sound as good on a big arena as they do in the tiny cramped Leeds Cockpit. I've seen Underoath and Bullet for my Valentine at Leeds cockpit and also at festivals and they both sounded better in smaller confines.

> And yay, Incubus are there! SO good live.

But totally faggy.
Tue 23/08/05 at 20:26
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
i'm going and although the line up is so pants it makes me upset, i'm still gonna have an awesome time.
Tue 23/08/05 at 20:08
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Paradox: wrote:
> Transplants have pulled out sadly :-(
>
>
> Make sure all you hardcore fans go check out From Autumn to Ashes and
> Hatebreed.

Ha! The Transplants suck ass.

Yeah, Hatebreed are awesome, and F.A.T.A are good in the studio, but awful live.

And yay, Incubus are there! SO good live.
Tue 23/08/05 at 20:04
Regular
"Better Than You"
I'm going to the Sunday at Leeds (Foo Fighters), although all the days look good, even though I would spend all day at the second stage on Friday. First time at any sort of festival, can't wait.

EDIT - By the way Jae, Subways are only average live. The two singles are probably the best.
Tue 23/08/05 at 20:03
Regular
"SOUP!"
Transplants have pulled out sadly :-(

Make sure all you hardcore fans go check out From Autumn to Ashes and Hatebreed.
Tue 23/08/05 at 19:41
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I'm going to Leeds! :) Can't wait. With Iron Maiden, Biffy Clyro, The Subways, Bullet and the Foo Fighters, it's sure to be awesome. I've got one of those early pass things too so I'm going tomorrow night. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.