GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"English_Bloke has gone to the dogs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/08/05 at 16:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Racing, that is. It's never really appealed to me before, but my missus’ folks had some special ticket things that made it an evening out where you got food, a free drink and a free £1 bet, so off we went.

It was quite fun to be honest. Studying lots of numbers and thinking this in some way made me able to pick a winner, or top three.

I won on my second bet by picking the winning dog. “Woo”, I thought. £2.66 profit!

After that I moved onto the same kind of bets as her Dad. You pick three dogs and if they come in the top three positions in any order, then you win.

Well, he won twice winning a total of around £126 and I picked the winning numbers twice also. The only thing is that one of the times I didn’t put a bet on but instead just gave my tip to her Mum and the second time Lori put the bet on, but the bloke asked her what kind of bet she wanted and talked her into doing something different where you still pick three dogs and you win if they come in first and second in any order. I’d picked the top three dogs, so I still won, but only £8.12 rather then around £25.

So it was a fun little evening out and something I’d never done before.
Tue 23/08/05 at 17:35
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Paradox: wrote:
> Did you try the Derren Brown thing?

What, slightly misspelling your name to appear to be a bit more interesting?
Tue 23/08/05 at 17:21
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
My dad just moved his pen over the page and picked 3 and won £68 if thats what you mean?
Tue 23/08/05 at 16:11
Regular
"SOUP!"
Did you try the Derren Brown thing?
Tue 23/08/05 at 16:06
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
.:~Bubblez~:. wrote:
> Heh, my freshers week was held at Brighton and Hove Dog track.

Cool. Well it gonna be part of my stag do.
Tue 23/08/05 at 15:09
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
*Holds back "dog" jokes*
Tue 23/08/05 at 14:34
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Heh, my freshers week was held at Brighton and Hove Dog track.
Tue 23/08/05 at 10:20
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
I am going to the dogs this Saturday as part of my stag do. Brighton & Hove grayhound stadium. Always a good night. Highly reccommended for those of you who haven't been before.
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:55
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yeah, most of my bets were £3 for that trio thing, which is what her Dad was doing, so you still get a decent payout even with little bets.

A little one just to make it more interesting, but not so big that if you lose you'll cry...much.
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:45
Regular
I've been to the dogs before, it's a good evening if you're not too serious about it.

£1 - £2 bets for a bit of fun, nothing like those serious gamblers placing £2,000 to £3,000 on one race.

Pretty crazy stuff
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:24
Regular
Good to know your lass can be talked into most things. That'll work out well for you :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.