GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Week in Devon and the V Festival"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/08/05 at 16:13
Regular
"Catch it!"
V festival was probably the best but I did Surfing in Devon :) It was cool I stood up twice! Twice I tell you Twice! I have photo's from devon of me surfing which I will add later and other photos. Of Rock models I made to with things I found on the beach. V festival was very good to yesterday I got a free Kabab and free drink well it really cost 3p. The best bands I saw there were The Hives which were great when they froze was so cool and the songs they I just love them. Also Franz Ferdinand were very good with there new songs they were cool. Scissor Sister's were good but a lot of there new stuff just sounded the same. The Chemical Brothers very good with the background and all the songs they played. Athelete also very good I like when they threw all the yellow sponge footballs out but I didn't get one :(

Well those were probably the best and Oasis were good to the Kaiser Cheifs were good to but went mad and some one rippped down the Kaiser chiefs poster which I had to laugh at coz I could see someone hated them a lot. I also went in the Nintendo DS tent and played Nintendogs which was so cool I loved it so much me and my friend Tom liked it a lot he dressed the dogs up in Cowboy hats,and threw a frisbee round for them and played football with them. The Jokes they told in there were good to one funny one was Why are Pirates called Pirates coz they ARRRRRRR. So all in all I had lots of fun. So there will be pictures here soon too so keep watch of this.
Tue 23/08/05 at 19:48
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
>So all in all I had lots of fun. So there will be pictures here soon too so keep watch of this.

No offence but:

Why would anyone care about your holiday and the pictures you took, apart from maybe the people you actually know?
Tue 23/08/05 at 18:52
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Dont ask!!...please...
Tue 23/08/05 at 17:12
Regular
"Catch it!"
WHY?
Tue 23/08/05 at 08:41
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
*GROAN*
Tue 23/08/05 at 02:38
Regular
"Catch it!"
I thought the joke was quite good.
Mon 22/08/05 at 21:30
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
moosecake! wrote:
> Chavez XVI wrote:
>
> HHAHAHAHHAHAWHAHWHAAAHA, very funny indeed...
>
> ( If thats called a joke...whats the world coming to??)
>
>
> i acttually find tht funny

*give me strength* please...
Mon 22/08/05 at 19:41
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> if it's possible to run out of breath when typing something, I think
> Bob just did.
>
> I got all breathless just reading it. Can't read without the lips
> moving, see...

Atleast you can breathe without punching at odd angles.
Mon 22/08/05 at 19:07
Regular
"MOOSECAKE"
Chavez XVI wrote:

> HHAHAHAHHAHAWHAHWHAAAHA, very funny indeed...
>
> ( If thats called a joke...whats the world coming to??)

i acttually find tht funny
Mon 22/08/05 at 19:06
Regular
"not dead"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> if it's possible to run out of breath when typing something, I think
> Bob just did.

I got all breathless just reading it. Can't read without the lips moving, see...
Mon 22/08/05 at 18:50
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
>. The Jokes they told in there
> were good to one funny one was Why are Pirates called Pirates coz
> they ARRRRRRR.

HHAHAHAHHAHAWHAHWHAAAHA, very funny indeed...

( If thats called a joke...whats the world coming to??)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.