GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why is Christian being so underused?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/08/05 at 15:43
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
When Christian first made the move to Smackdown i thought to myself, "finally, Christain's getting the big push he deserves". Man was i wrong!

He lost his first Smackdown match which i wasn't too worried about mainly becasue 6 guys were involved, but then he loses to Booker T at the GAB and i dont think he has one a televised match since (maybe even house show).

The Guy expresses his unhappiness and now his popular Captain Charisma T-Shirts are not being sold anymore, he gets beaten by the mexicools in his hometown and in my opinion is just being used as a slot filler!

Why WWE? Why?
Mon 22/08/05 at 15:43
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
When Christian first made the move to Smackdown i thought to myself, "finally, Christain's getting the big push he deserves". Man was i wrong!

He lost his first Smackdown match which i wasn't too worried about mainly becasue 6 guys were involved, but then he loses to Booker T at the GAB and i dont think he has one a televised match since (maybe even house show).

The Guy expresses his unhappiness and now his popular Captain Charisma T-Shirts are not being sold anymore, he gets beaten by the mexicools in his hometown and in my opinion is just being used as a slot filler!

Why WWE? Why?
Mon 22/08/05 at 17:45
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Because Stephanie's in charge of the writing team?
Mon 22/08/05 at 17:53
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
The Captain Charisma T-Shirts have stopped being sold because the Nickelodeon writers are really spies and have stolen the name from Christian because they like it and are now going to use the name "Captain Charisma" in some episodes of Spongebob Squarepants.
Mon 22/08/05 at 18:54
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
The Wardy wrote:
> The Captain Charisma T-Shirts have stopped being sold because the
> Nickelodeon writers are really spies and have stolen the name from
> Christian because they like it and are now going to use the name
> "Captain Charisma" in some episodes of Spongebob
> Squarepants.

At least if it involves Christian he will be getting a push of some sort (lol).

*sigh* i bet even Hardcore Holly, Steven Richards, Funaki etc are getting bigger pushes than Captain Charisma!
Mon 22/08/05 at 19:09
Regular
"you've got a beard"
WM22: Christian vs Squarepants.
shall rule
Mon 22/08/05 at 19:16
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
Very_Metal wrote:
> WM22: Christian vs Squarepants.
> shall rule

Can Squidward be Special Guest Ref?

EDIT: Truly a match that God himself would love to see!
Mon 22/08/05 at 19:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
God, like a good idea in a WWE creative meeting, does not exist :-D
Tue 23/08/05 at 13:45
Regular
"..."
Hillfish wrote:
>
> Why is Christian being so underused?

Because he has talent, charisma and isn't 6'6" and pumped fulla 'roids.
Tue 23/08/05 at 19:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
He'll probably be added to the list of greatest wrestlers never to win the world title - shame.
Tue 23/08/05 at 23:32
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Hillfish wrote:
> >
> Why is Christian being so underused?
>
> Because he has talent, charisma and isn't 6'6" and pumped fulla
> 'roids.

i know you specified "pumped full", but do you think he's on the gas at all?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.