GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why is Christian being so underused?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/08/05 at 15:43
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
When Christian first made the move to Smackdown i thought to myself, "finally, Christain's getting the big push he deserves". Man was i wrong!

He lost his first Smackdown match which i wasn't too worried about mainly becasue 6 guys were involved, but then he loses to Booker T at the GAB and i dont think he has one a televised match since (maybe even house show).

The Guy expresses his unhappiness and now his popular Captain Charisma T-Shirts are not being sold anymore, he gets beaten by the mexicools in his hometown and in my opinion is just being used as a slot filler!

Why WWE? Why?
Fri 02/09/05 at 23:01
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Kawada wrote:
> Some indy guy has the trademark on it i think
>
> Pretty amusing that happening TO the WWE after their recent actions

I thought that was the case - at last Vince is on the back foot!
Fri 02/09/05 at 22:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Some indy guy has the trademark on it i think

Pretty amusing that happening TO the WWE after their recent actions
Fri 02/09/05 at 21:56
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
What's the crack with his "Captain Charisma" gimmick being illegal?!

As I have no kids and am 25 I don't watch "Spongebob Squarepants" but I believe it's to do with that? Can someone tell me what's going on!?

Christian deserves to be world champion as well as Edge - next WM Edge vs Christian for the unified World Champion title - would that be a bad match?
Tue 30/08/05 at 18:52
Regular
"you've got a beard"
hmm, if you have a storyline that says "look how small this guy is without steroids" after going to court claiming your guys don't take them anyways, it's kinda of a sign you were lying.
Tue 30/08/05 at 13:52
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> indeed, and as rightly pointed out in Powerslam this month, if they
> use CM Punks "drug free" gimmick, it wouldn't say much for
> the rest of the locker room, who are mostly a lot bigger than Punk.

Which opens up much storyline/feud potential.

Which Vince will no doubt waste.
Mon 29/08/05 at 17:42
Regular
"you've got a beard"
indeed, and as rightly pointed out in Powerslam this month, if they use CM Punks "drug free" gimmick, it wouldn't say much for the rest of the locker room, who are mostly a lot bigger than Punk.
Thu 25/08/05 at 20:43
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Doubt it, others I'm not so sure.

On the subject of steroids part of the Hardy/Edge/Lita angle that really surprised me when it came out that it was all part of the storyline was the fact the Edge's wife was banging on about him only being the size he is because of steroids and if he wasn't on them he'd only be a 6'4 beanpole. With the trouble Vince has been in the past over steroids, for example the whole Hogan saga, he was really treading on thin ice.
Tue 23/08/05 at 23:32
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Hillfish wrote:
> >
> Why is Christian being so underused?
>
> Because he has talent, charisma and isn't 6'6" and pumped fulla
> 'roids.

i know you specified "pumped full", but do you think he's on the gas at all?
Tue 23/08/05 at 19:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
He'll probably be added to the list of greatest wrestlers never to win the world title - shame.
Tue 23/08/05 at 13:45
Regular
"..."
Hillfish wrote:
>
> Why is Christian being so underused?

Because he has talent, charisma and isn't 6'6" and pumped fulla 'roids.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.