GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help! I'm losing my powers...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/12/06 at 13:40
Regular
I can't bar JATs, the delete post buttons don't work and I cant stop spammers in other forums when their mods are at work/playing on their Wii.

We need help here.
Sat 09/12/06 at 16:09
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I wouldn't go that far. Everyone else does seem to have their Wii's arrive though. Mine's not come yet :( Hopefully someone will bring theirs into work, along with a massive great big TV, and we can play on that, however not at the moment! Feeling a bit rough so would rather be in your position at home, with the ability to go to bed!
Sat 09/12/06 at 16:00
Regular
I don't have any powers it seems =( well glad you still had a good Saturday, you'll be off home in a bit I guess, finishing at 6 right?

Must be great fun working at Freeola, a sandwich man who brings you your lunch, maybe some sofas and TVs to have a break from work. Then someone suggests a game of Wii Sports and you all gather round and have a big laugh. =( I envy you Vexxxed, you have all the fun.
Sat 09/12/06 at 15:43
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Unfortunately, you don't have that power Machie, only one man has that power, and he is not here to grant it :( Work must carry on...but it's been fun today, so it's all good!
Sat 09/12/06 at 15:41
Regular
Ah so that's what happens =) I was kinda hoping it would set off an alarm and red lights would start flashing through the office =D

Vexxxed wrote:
> P.S already complained about the deleting button not working,
> will have another moan on Monday :D

Ah good, thank you Vexxxed, another job well done. You can have the rest of the day off =) or do I not have the authority to grant that?
Sat 09/12/06 at 15:07
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Hey sorry, I've started deleting the posts, but not all of them are swearing and abusive. At work at the moment and been rather busy with work piling up! Basically when you click on that link, it comes straight through to the supervisors and we come and help asap! The wonders of e-mail! And yes, thank you for the great informative mail there :P

P.S already complained about the deleting button not working, will have another moan on Monday :D
Sat 09/12/06 at 14:36
Regular
Can you delete the 2 posts in the WLT Vexxxed? They're messing up the forum layout in there. We'll have to get someone to check why we can't delete posts.

Also when I alert you, what happens? Do you get an email or something? :) Hopefully my alert was very imformative. ^^
Sat 09/12/06 at 14:05
Regular
So yeah Vexxxed, can you delete all the threads and posts Some1 has created. I can't delete any in Movies & TV. Looks like there's a bug stopping me.

Vexxxed jinxed it when he was happy to do some deleting at last, now he has too much =)
Sat 09/12/06 at 14:02
Regular
Is Some1 one of the other accounts Sunflower created? If it is then ban it, you really shouldnt need more than one account and the majority of the time they are used to do things like this or vote for themselves in Notable elections. =)
Sat 09/12/06 at 13:52
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
some1 is a different account than Sunflower, though?
Sat 09/12/06 at 13:48
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Machie wrote:
> An old regular is trying to get himself banned.

Some1 or is there someone else as well?

If its just some1...then it looks as though its Sunflower...or her account has been hacked...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.