GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happily, I comply"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/07/00 at 19:08
Regular
Of course. Now, I think, at the moment I prefer the Dolphin, or whatever its supposed to be called, as Nintendo aren't going to b****r the console up this time. I am of course refering to the N64. Don't get me wrong, I love the games on it, and its great for multiplayer, but the technology used for it was pathetic, and this frightened developers away from it. Thats why there aren't many games for it. I think now that Sony are about to do exactly the same thing, making it hard to develop for. Nintendo are working hard on making sure the console will be easy to develop this time, so I think they should succeed in a better console. And on the X-Box, Microsoft may have most of the money in the world, but they still can't make very good games. Leave it to the professionals I say.
Tue 04/07/00 at 18:23
Yes Perfect Dark. I won the game a day thingy (under Monkey if you're confused about the name) and still haven't recieved it yet, so i can't say much about it. I come from the south west corner of Wales, where it is rather wet and dull. I think Perfect Dark should be very good though, as its by Rare, and looks good. Although the Americans are moaning about slow frame rates. I was told once that with NTSC the frame rate is slower anyway than PAL. Does anyone know about this?
Mon 03/07/00 at 19:18
I FEEL BETTER ALREADY!.I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT PERFECT DARK FOR THE N64 WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT?AND CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU COME FROM IN OUR SECTION BELOW ON THIS FORUM CHEERS ARTY.PS LOOK FORWARD TOO TALKING MORE.
Mon 03/07/00 at 19:08
Of course. Now, I think, at the moment I prefer the Dolphin, or whatever its supposed to be called, as Nintendo aren't going to b****r the console up this time. I am of course refering to the N64. Don't get me wrong, I love the games on it, and its great for multiplayer, but the technology used for it was pathetic, and this frightened developers away from it. Thats why there aren't many games for it. I think now that Sony are about to do exactly the same thing, making it hard to develop for. Nintendo are working hard on making sure the console will be easy to develop this time, so I think they should succeed in a better console. And on the X-Box, Microsoft may have most of the money in the world, but they still can't make very good games. Leave it to the professionals I say.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.